My brother and I alternated staying here while our mother was in the hospital. Cindy was very accomodating to our needs and provided wonder breakfasts to get us started. We were in the Lone Star room, which is very nicely appointed. The bathroom has an extra long claw foot tub which I could fit in (i'm 6' 7") and had plenty of hot water. The bed was very comfortable with nice linens. The weather was cold, but the room was nice and warm with no road noise. This B&B is in a great location, close to some good restaurants and bars on Magnolia St. Its close proximity to the hospital district makes it a good choice if you have a loved one needing medical care. Mom is back home now doing well. Thanks Cindy for being there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historically designated, award winning, country-style home has been restored to its original 1910 grandeur of simple, yet elegant decor. It is centrally located, within five minutes of downtown and Sundance Square, the Bass Performance Hall, the Fort Worth Zoo, the Kimbell and Amon Carter Art Museums, Omni Theater, Botanic Gardens, Water Gardens and TCU. Three guest rooms in the main house all have a luxurious king or queen-sized bed with your choice of pillows, relaxing sitting-areas and private baths with claw-footed tubs for showers or baths. The carriage house has two suites; the first floor has a living room with cable TV, DVD, VCR, small refrigerator and microwave; bedroom has a queen-sized bed and sitting area; bathroom has a two-person jacuzzi tub. The second floor has a large sitting area, cable TV, DVD, VCR and small refrigerator; bedroom has a queen bed; bathroom has a two-person jacuzzi; off of the bedroom is a two-person, dry heat sauna. This suite also has its own, small balcony porch. Guests are afforded complete privacy; however, if desired, they may enjoy the main house parlor, living room with fireplace, dining room, large wrap-around porch and gazebo. Breakfast, described by one of the guests as, "fit for visiting royalty", may be served in either the dining room or to your room and will be a gourmet treat with fresh fruit or baked fruit in compote (seasonal), baked egg casseroles and homemade breads and muffins, juices, coffee or tea served on antique china with sterling silver and crystal. Other amenities include desks, private line telephone and free local calls, wireless internet, early morning coffee service, upon request, snacks and beverages and off-street parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Texas White House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Texas White House Hotel Fort Worth
- Texas White House Bed And Breakfast Fort Worth