“Never again.....”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #88 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The wife and I stayed here recently to attend a function at TCU. I give kudos to the staff. Very friendly and accommodating. The hotel itself is older and needs work. As a rule, I do not like hotels with all the room entrances outside,...for security reasons. The fact that several of the large security lights in the parking lot were burned out did not help matters.
We asked for a suite and were pleased to find that we had two rooms. One contained the bed and the other just a couch, chairs and TV. Each room had it's own bath which was a plus. The room seemed clean enough but as we were chatting with some relatives in the "sitting" room a large black beetle appeared on the arm of the chair I was sitting in, thoroughly freaking out the women.
Air conditioner was loud and woke me up every time it came on. When it was off, the room became very stuffy...very quickly.
To top it off......I left an expensive electric toothbrush on the counter when we left. Pure oversight due to advancing age no doubt. But, when we called the hotel they said nothing had been found in the room. Won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel....
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with the family for the weekend. The title of this review says it all. The price was right in the sweet spot for a quick weekend of activities in Fort Worth. The night desk clerk was a real shining star in our experience. She was very pleasant and went above and beyond in her duties. We were traveling with my parents (70-ish) and she placed them in a room closer to the elevator and also offered to move them to a room on the first floor if they wanted it. In a day of minimal customer interaction and even less satisfaction, her job performance was laudable. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank traveler4149
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed here with my wife and daughter for 3 nights. Close by car to the Wills Rogers Coliseum (8 minutes by car in good traffic). We had the handicapped accessible room with King bed. Very comfortable. Free WiFi. More than adequate breakfast with lots of choices. Price was extremely reasonable, $54/night senior rate. My daughter's room was on the other side, queen-size bed. She reports it was just fine. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Not many restaurants close by, so plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My host made this reservation for me. Must admit I liked the quaint clean western feel of the lobby but not much else. My room was very musty. I'm pretty sure someone smoked in there. The A/C unit was very loud. I couldn't get my room door open. The bed was pretty comfortable but the pillows were all so very lumpy. My shower did not work properly...had to shower with just a trickle. The breakfast was a typical cereal, toast, make your own waffle menu. Really liked the biscuits they were yummy. Just glad I was only there for 1 night but would not want to return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 9 days. Wonderful staff. Good, but simple breakfast. Yet there was plenty of variety. Free beer and wine 2 nights a week. Clean well appointed rooms. If I need to stay again I would stay here. Had absolutely no complaints

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

I'm here now and want to vomit. I was exausted from the drive but now am fully awake from the YUCK factor. The carpet is sticky all over. There are stains and the wall paper in the bathroom is peeling and dirty looking. It's gross. The lady at front quoted me 1 price over the phone and when we arrived it was $15 more and a $25 non refundable pet fee that was quoted at $10. We were so exhausted we just took the room. I'm sticking it out as asking to move would be pointless as my in-laws room is just as horrid. I paid over. $110 with the pet fee for a room that is worth $59.00 maybe, in its best day.
I read the reviews on this hotel before we came and was prepared for a little wear and tear, but dang, I would never have guessed it would be like this. I only wished the Best Western up the road took pets.

• Stayed: January 2013
6  Thank Ryannroxx
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Very large room with large and comfortable bed. Unfortunately there were a few ants in the room throughout our stay.

Decent pool to splash around in.

Convenient location, especially for accessing the stockyards.

Staff were very nice, especially when dealing with a room that hadn't been transferred in our reservation when this hotel transferred from a Baymont Inn and Suites to a Quality Inn and Suites.

Decent breakfast.

Right next to a Cracker Barrel which immensely pleases one of my friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends