“horrible” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dalworth Inn

Dalworth Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Worth
Dalworth Inn
Ranked #102 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
fort worth, tx
“horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2010

I checked in this hotel because of the price but I didn't get what I paid for. There were no towels in the room. The tv cable cords were hanging out of the wall. I called the front desk for towels and was told they would call me back. I waited for two hours and went down to the front desk, which is located outside. I was given 2 towels only to check them and they had red stains all over them. I handed them back to the cashier and he said he was calling the manager because they were out of towels...WHAT! I walk to the laundry department and they were folding towels. I asked a lady for some and she was very rude! When she gave me the towels that were supposedly clean...they were dingy with stains all in them...yuck! I went up the street to the dollar store and purchased towels. The tv was fuzzy as if I was using rabbit ears. The hotel was full of crackheads and prostitues!! The rooms were filthy..run like hell. I don't care what special they are running!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2010

When I told someone I was staying at this hotel, they said, "Oh, the Crack House?". They said, if you you ignore the prostitutues and drug dealers, you will be ok. Well, I gave it a shot. I was pretty limited since I didn't have a vehicle. It was an aweful experience.
I stayed there for 9 nights, and each night was scary. Not as scary as the towels I got. I got one non-stained towel my third day, that I had to hide because they would keep taking it and replace my bath towel with a stained hand towel. The entire time, there were dead rollie-pollies all over my floor. They said they gave me their best room because they saw I was on a business trip.
If you don't care what you sleep on and bring your own towels, then this hotel was a great savings. Location is great. One lot away from the interstate and you can hear the cars from I-35W.

Also, the front desk staff obviously make up the prices per night. All of the workers seem to be family. You can negotiate the price. If they act like they are firm. Just walk away. All of a sudden the price changes. I would recommend to at least round down. All of a sudden all taxes and fees are included at a lower price.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank NewlywedsfromFlorida
Ft. Worth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2009

My primary objective in staying at Dalworth was to have an economical and comfortable place to conduct business. I have stayed at Dalworth for a week and have found it to meet all my requirements. Veejay, the manager , is friendly & courteous, as is the housekeeping staff.

The rooms are clean and adequately furnished for my business purposes. The microwave, refrigerator and TV are in good working order. Linens and towels are supplied on request, and I was never disturbed by outside noise. The pool is small, but clean and accessible. My female colleague stayed elsewhere, but was very comfortable visiting the property.

Dalworth Inn is very close to restaurants, grocery stores, discount stores, auto repair shops and a retail mall. The location (less than one block from I35W) is very convenient for appointments in Ft. Worth, especially those in downtown or in the hospital district.

I highly recommend Dalworth Inn to those who don't want to pay for amenities they don't need during their stay.

DBD, Ft. Worth CPA

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2007

This place is DISCUSTING!! Live and dead bugs in your room. Dirty linens. Sticky carpet. Broken furniture. Ripped shower curtain. Broken and filthy air conditioner.

If I hadn't been desperate for a place to stay at 2:00am I would have checked out as soon as I walked in!!!

I didn't sleep much because I kept jumping out of bed because I kept feeling things crawling on me. I checked in at about 2am and I set my alarm for 5:00am to get the hell out of there!!

I didn't even go anywhere eles in the motel, I was too scared to find out what eles I might see at the Motel Hell!

DONT STAY HERE!!!

• Liked — NOTHING!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!
  • Disliked — Everything!! Dirtiness, rude staff, low maintenance...The list goes on and on..
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Lindsey465
Super 8 Fort Worth South
#85 of 110 in Fort Worth
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Worth Forest Hill Inn & Suites
TownePlace Suites Fort Worth Southwest/TCU Area

Been to Dalworth Inn? Share your experiences!