“Wonderful bar and service!!!”

Buffalo Nickel Bar & Grill
Ranked #31 of 138 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful bar and service!!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

First time coming to buffalo nickel and will not be the last!!! Right when we came in the hostess was very sweet! Went upstairs and orders a few drinks at the bar. Stephanie made our drinks and not only was she great at mixing she was great in general! Matt was also super nice and made a great drink! Very helpful! Beyond wonderful service! Have not enjoyed dinner yet but, can not wait to do so! Obviously will be returning!

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Unique restaurant and bar”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The city was very busy for nine people to eat but the Buffalo Nickel Bar & Grill was able to get us in and served us well. The staff was terrific with a wide choices of dishes from our group. And we felt like we stepped back into the west. Go in and just have a drink to check the place out.

• Visited April 2014
Denton, TX
“Didn't Get to Eat”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Tried to eat at this restaurant, but never got served. Large group of bikers came in after us and got served before us. We were told after 20 minutes, "2 minutes to go." Fifteen minutes later, "Thanks for your patience, I have my eye on your order." Ten minutes later we left. We left four singles for our tea while watching several others who showed up after us served. Sigh. It may be a great restaurant, but we'll never know, because we'll never go back. Don't like to be treated like that more than once.

• Visited April 2014
Chilliwack, Canada
“The best chicken fried steak I've ever had”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

OK it is the only chicken friend steak that I've ever had. We embraced Texas and had an all 'chicken fried' meal at the Buffalo Nickel. Friendly staff, big size portions, inexpensive and tasty. The table next to us had some very good looking desserts. We were too stuffed to even consider it........next time.

• Visited March 2014
Sugar Land
“Perfect Lunch spot”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I liked this restaurant the minute we walked in the door. It was laid back, plenty of unusual things to look at from the furniture to the wall art. They have a lunch menu, but the beef strip salad caught my eye right away with the tortilla strips and homemade dressing. Hubby had the buffalo burger with bacon and it was a definite winner also. Next time I visit and I will, I plan to try out the pulled pork BBQ. Ok, I'm hungry right now. Yes, will be back

• Visited March 2014