“Nice getaway”

All Seasons Main Street Retreat
Ranked #30 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 January 2012

What a wonderful experience. We were traveling with 4 couples and had booked this site based on tripadvisor info. We were not disappointed. 2 couples shared the 2 BR 2 BA house and the other 2 each had their own cottage. Clean, quiet, excellent coffee, pastries and fresh fruit. As the others have stated Joe was wonderful and made sure we had what we needed. Be prepared to walk a little if you want to walk downtown, but the sidewalks are in good shape and there is much to see.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 November 2011

We had a great stay at Camp David. Joe personally met us upon arrival. He provided us with yummy strudel and Fredericksburg coffee. We stayed in the Sycamore cottage and it included a fireplace and jetted tub, which was very cozy and relaxing. We were stocked with fruit, juice, milk, cream, cereal, hot chocolate, etc. and had our own little kitchen so we felt right at home. Thanks for our home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
CampDavidBB, Owner at All Seasons Main Street Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

It was great seeing you and I hope you come back again soon! I'm glad you enjoyed Camp David (Now All Seasons Main Street Retreat)! Thanks again and thanks for the review!

Reviewed 26 November 2011

My father and I stayed at Camp David in the Willow and Cypress Cottages. This place is wonderful!!!! So peaceful and our cottages were comfortable, affordable, stocked with the essentials needed for travel, plus the Inn Keeper Joe Cloud was incredibly hospitable! I wanted to prepare a small Thanksgiving Dinner for my Dad and realized there wasn't a spatula in my cottage--Joe didn't just get one from another cottage--he made a special trip to buy one!
The cottages had candy,cokes, milk, fruit, coffee,creamer, hot chocolate and amazing pastry for breakfast. My father is 80 years old and had never stayed at a place like this and he absolutely fell in love with it. He was especially pleased with the bed and the fact that he slept
like a baby which is very unusual for him during travel. If you are planning a trip to the area, we highly recommend Camp David!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2011

A group of friends and i rented out their main house and the two adjacent cottages for our weekend trip to Fredericksburg.
Joe made sure to meet us when we got in, which we thought was very nice of him. he did a great job of making us feel welcome and at home.
The place itself was very nice. It had a great home feel to it. The beds were comfortable and there was ample space for us in the living room to just sit around and drink wine that we had brought.
The location was also outstanding. We were right there on Main St, but far enough down where the traffic and noise was not as bad as you might expect.
I don't know where they provided the pastries from, but they were nothing short of spectacular. Everyone really enjoyed them.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Thanks for choosing us for you and your friends to come and stay while enjoying Fredericksburg! It was a pleasure to have all of your here and I hope you will all come back again soon. Spring and Peach season are just around the corner.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

My 3 sisters and I spent 3 nights in October in the main house of Camp David - it was delightful! The house was sparkling clean! The king-sized beds were oh so comfy! And Joe Cloud was a wonderful host!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends

Y'all were SO much fun! Come back and see me again anytime! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

We just returned from spending the evening of our anniversary at Camp David. Joe came by to personally welcome us which was a great touch of hospitality. I had pre-arranged with Joe to have strawberries and champagne delivered to the room while we were out to dinner. I know this request can be fulfilled at any ordinary hotel, but to have the owner who lives off-site to do this for us was just another great touch of hospitality. I liked that the breakfast was there for us upon check-in so that we didn’t need to be disturbed in the morning. We will recommend Camp David and we hope to be back again as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

I love to help people celebrate anniversary's and engagements. It's special for us to be able to help with them and I really appreciate that you chose to stay with us! I hope you'll come and stay with us again!

Reviewed 14 August 2011

I selected this place based on location, amenities and customer reviews. I brought my girlfriend for the weekend to propose. We were extremely impressed with Camp David. The place is immaculate. Having a kitchen in the room definately helps if you have any leftovers from the many restaurants in the area. The bed was more comfortable than our own at home. The new owner, Joe, was great and very helpful. My new fiancé was really impressed with my choice of a B&B. We will surely be back. We are recommending it to all our friends and family. We're in love with the place.

• Stayed: August 2011

Congratulations! We LOVE it when people get engaged here. Here's wishing you all the best on your fabulous life together. I hope you will come back and see us again. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!