We stayed in March 2014.
My husband and I passed through Fredericksburg on our Coast to Coast trip across the USA on a Harley. We found Peach Tree Inn on the internet the day before, and decided to visit Fredericksburg on our way driving across southTexas, We weren't disappointed. It's a family run place, and looks like they are updating some of the rooms, even though I personally love the vintage feel of the motel, and would like them to keep it as it is!! It is like stepping back in time, both with the décor and the personal touch of the owners, which we thought was lovely. It makes a welcome change to the other 'chain' motels that we stopped at on our 3400 mile journey. Fredericksburg is very interesting, and friendly town. The motel is a short walk from the main street, and the South Pacific war museum. Admiral Nimitz who signed the Japanese surrender document at the end of the 2nd world war, lived in Fredericksburg so there is lots of information about him. We ate at Silvercreek Beer Garden and Grill who do a nice selection of food and beers. All in all a very enjoyable (short) stay and if we ever pass through that part of Texas again we will be sure to stay at Peach Tree Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peach Tree Inn & Suites, Voted #1 Motel in Texas by Ride Texas Magazine offers rates as low as $59.00. The Hotel is located two blocks from downtown Fredericksburg, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peach Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peach Tree Hotel Fredericksburg
- Peach Tree Inn And Suites