Don't get me wrong, the Peach Tree Inn provided us exactly what we needed...a great place to stay.
That being said, I wouldn't mind them updating the bathroom (missing tile, tiny tiny little soap holder), or modernizing just a little bit (tv looked like it was from 1983). The website also says it is two blocks from Main Street. Those are two LONG blocks!
Taking all that into account, the Peach Tree Inn was comfy, cozy, and provided a great place to come back to at the end of the day. Bed? Firm but not sleeping on plywood. The comforter was fabulous and the pillows were great. The floors were hardwood and the closet was nice and big.
The grounds were quiet, the people were friendly, and the staff was very helpful. Want a posh, luxurious, spa filled resort? Go to the Inn on Barons Creek and pay through the nose. Want a functional, quiet, restful place where you can sit on your porch and enjoy the evening? Check out Peach Tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peach Tree Inn & Suites, Voted #1 Motel in Texas by Ride Texas Magazine offers rates as low as $59.00. The Hotel is located two blocks from downtown Fredericksburg, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Peach Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peach Tree Inn And Suites
- Peach Tree Hotel Fredericksburg