“Incredible”

Country Inn & Cottages
Ranked #4 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was not sure about the place as it was away from town and my parents had always stayed at a little B&B in town. Once we got there and saw the cabin the rest was history. WE WILL BE BACK. I think the icing on the cake was getting up early in the morning and walking over and seeing all of the Elk within 50 feet of your. WOW. The room was clean the pool was beautiful and I can hardly wait to come back in the fall to use the inside and outside fireplaces.
The staff at the motel was wonderful even when we got turned around at 10 pm at night trying to find the place. I would recommend this place to all. Opps wait no don't go there cause then you will take my reservation when I want to go there. LOL just kidding you need to check this place out.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Did not know what to expect...but very pleasant surprise.Fun for the kids....peaceful surroundings.
Upscale decor ,clean and very comfortable.Close to town...but who wanted to leave.Had to force ourselves out for dinner......Have no hesitation in booking here again next trip to Fredicksburg.
Thanks Country Inn and Cottages!!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

If you are looking for something different this is the place. Our unique cottage came complete with a veranda with a view of the pool. The deciration fit naturally both with the country setting, and with Fredricksburg's theme.
Because we were a couple of miles out if town, it felt like we had the best of both worlds (busy town and hill country outdoors). Would reccomend to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Awesome little motel coming from a sales rep that travels for a living. Shower could be a little tight for some. Clean, clean, clean!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I stayed at the Country Inn. The staff and service here was very accomodating, friendly and responsive to my requests.
The room was clean, large and comfortable. The location was NE of Main st. Fredricksburg, away from the crowded pedestrian and car traffic on Main st. and easily accessible for getting in and out on the main roads north to Llano and south to Kerrville into the Hills. I liked evrything about my stay at the Country Inn. I reccomend the Counrty Inn as a good choice for staying in Fredricksburg, Texas.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The 1800's cabin was rustic but very comforble with modern ammenities. The beds were very comfortable and there was a nice pool for the kids. Wildlife was abundant and we actually saw two different species than we had ever seen before. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Loved enjoying the Elk and no one fussed about our dog. We stayed in cottage #1, it could have been cleaner, needs a good spring clean. The picture over the bed kept us from cuddling, it was horrible, I was afraid of the dust I would find behind it if I moved it.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple