“Comfy and Quiet”

Motel 6 Fredericksburg
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 26 May 2013

* Quiet part of town with very little road noise
* mini fridge in the room free to use
* television with multiple cable channels
* Super Friendly staff available throughout the night
* comfortable beds

Hallways did smell of cigarette smoke but the rooms did not.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Will_Joseph

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This is a great place to stay while visiting Fredericksburg. We stayed 2 nights during spring break week and enjoyed our stay. We were able to bring our dogs, as they are pet friendly. Close enough to town (driving distance). Check in and out was a breeze.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Junkiebuddie
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed 3 nights at the Motel 6 during a recent visit to Fredricksburg and were pleasantly suprised. The front desk staff was extremely pleasant and helpful when suggesting things to do in the area. Our room was cleaned promptly each morning and always well stocked with the necessities. Would stay here again if visiting the area.

Room Tip: There are only 2 stories to this hotel so all rooms were very easy to access.
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Was very clean and friendly service. Will stay here again good price! Only thing lacking is no form of breakfast served, had to go out to eat. Also pet friendly. Also thought we requested a non smoking room but was put in smoking room. But room didnt smell like smoke or we would have had to change rooms.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I came without a reservation (so can't speak to that process), but found a Motel 6 they way the founder must have envisioned them: Basic facility with necessary amenities. Great price for the service. Clean and well-maintained facility (fairly new). Friendly and helpful staff/managers.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

In town to see new grand baby. Booked based on TA reviews. No frills, no breakfast . Clean ,well maintained, comfortable beds. No frills no fuse. Half the cost of others. Will stay again. Helpful , friendly on site staff.

Room Tip: Close to lobby on the ground floor,can be noisy in the early morning.
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I planned a weekend Christmas trip for my parents to Fredericksburg. I reserved 4 rooms (2 night stay) about a month prior to our visit. After receiving the confirmation numbers for each room and giving them my credit card number to hold the 4 rooms, I thought all was good. When we arrived there, we were told that we no longer had rooms because someone had tried to call to make sure we were still coming but could not reach me. The person who I had spoken to when making the reservations apparently wrote my phone number incorrectly.
I asked why checking was even necessary if they had my credit card number and I had their confirmation numbers for the room. Wouldn't they had billed me for the room if I had been a no show? The manager had no response to that.
He say that he would call the Motel 6 in Kerrville to check for room availability! Yes, Kerrville.
When I told him that it wasn't acceptable, he told me that he would call motels in Fredericksburg to check if anybody had 4 rooms available since the mistake was his. The first one he called, Quality Inn Fredericksburg, had rooms available.
We had other couple traveling with us who had booked their room separately. When told if they could opt out of their room to remain with our group, they were told that they would be charged with a one night stay.
This is a Motel 6 I will stay away from!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family