“All I expected and more”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Chuckwagon Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

This B&B is in the perfect location. Close to Main Street and my favorite fredericksburg restaurant. The room has everything you need. It is equipped with a small kitchen, good size bed and a tV. Our room had a nice balcony. I didn't have their breakfast because I like to sleep in, but the other three people that joined me this weekend said it was delicious. They specially loved the homemade biscuits. There is ample space for parking. I would definetely return some day.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I have stayed at numerous B&Bs in Fredericksburg, TX over the years. This past weekend, I stayed at the Chuckwagon Inn B&B. From the outset of my visit, the owners, Sam and Becky, made me feel like I was part of their family...they provided recommendations on things to do and places to eat...all were excellent. The rooms were clean...the breakfast each morning was outstanding...a culinary fiesta, and the Catina allowed guests to interact and get to know each other in an outdoor setting. Overall, I had an outstanding experience and would highly recommend this B&B to others.

Room Tip: The Pear Tree Cottage was quiet.
Reviewed 17 May 2013

This was our 1st visit at the Chuckwagon B&B at Fredericksburg, TX but with warm southern hospitality the experience felt more like our 2nd or 3rd visit. This B&B needs to be number one let me explain why. As soon as we arrived, we were warmly welcomed by Becky and later on by Sam. Recommending good restaurants in the area and inviting us to breakfast the next morning. We stayed at the "Mustang Bunkhouse" with its cabin charm and loving rustic design. It was clean, refreshing and included the most comfortable bed. It had everything we needed and ready. (Seriously, I was wondering how could I get such a comfortable bed like this one.) We enjoyed the sunset at the "Cantina" which is a common area where visitors can sit and mingle. Walked around the parameters of the property and all the other rooms seemed just as pleasant and inviting. It was a real treat to watch small jets land on a nearby airport. We met our new furry friends Paco and the cat Elton John. Becky's breakfast were so delicious, and all made from scratch. All guests come to eat breakfast together in the beautiful stone house decorated in country style. It was charming to hear about the restored property and its History. We will certainly be back. Thanks Sam and Becky for your warm hospitality we felt like we had come home.

Room Tip: The Bolinger Cabin is a stand alone little cabin.
Reviewed 11 May 2013

This is our third time to stay at the Chuckwagon Inn! It is always a treat!! This time we stayed in the Bolinger Cabin. The front porch swing is a great addition. We love the serenity of the property, Sam and Becky's hospitality, and enjoy her beautiful flowers and delightful hummingbirds. There isn't a better place to stay if you like an amazing homemade breakfast and being treated like family!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This has been such a pleasant visit here at the Chuckwagon. The Bolinger cabin is certainly unique, especially with it's authentic "Outhouse", and demonstrates what foresight and imagination can accomplish. The breakfasts were wonderful - and entertaining to boot.

Room Tip: Plan on getting up early if there is an Airshow scheduled. This location is at the end of the airpo...
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This is our 3rd visit with Sam and Becky at Chuckwagon B&B. we stayed in the cabin. My parents stayed in the peach tree. We all had a great time!! Paco the cute furry friend met us and welcomed us as usual. I wanted to take him home but Becky wouldn't let me. :(
Breakfast was wonderful as usual!! I have celiacs so I must eat a gluten free diet. They were very accommodating to me!! We feel like family now when we visit and plan on going again!! Thanks Sam and Becky for a great weekend!!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Barnabypm
Reviewed 21 April 2013

My husband and I were able to leave children with a friend and have a weekend together at church wagon inn bed and breakfast. It was such a nice place. We stayed in the pear tree cottage and it was perfect for us. The bed was nice, the big whirlpool was great, but our favorite thing was sitting out on the porch with a bottle of wine and relaxing. Becky makes a fantastic breakfast...almond French toast one day and quiche with great coffee! We enjoyed Sam's stories and can't wait to be able to come again. We also did the Texas wine trail tour where you get 3 tastings at participating wineries in the hill country. Had a great trip!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple