This was one of the largest rooms I have ever stayed. 2 story, over 1000 square feet all to yourself! My only complaint would be the bathroom. They indicate that they just remodeled it in 1999 and yet the position of the tub is in an awkward area. This unit (The Fountain Room) does not have a shower, only a tub. Perfect for those that want to relax in a tub. You do have a hand held shower head, but need to either be sitting down in the tub, or on your knees since the tub is located in the eaves section where the roof doesn't permit you to stand. Other than that, it was great. Huge bedroom, separate kitchen area (all upstairs) as well as a sitting room on the first floor. This was like a mini apartment! Great value. Would recommend for a romantic get away! This had a hot tub in the backyard but never did try it out so cannot comment on its usefulness. I would stay in this unit again even with the tub area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian Mansion in Fredericksburg's historic district offers 4 private enormous suites in the main house plus a private cottage on the grounds. All suites offer luxurious decor, cable TV, wi-fi, microfiber robes, hot tubs and more! Don't miss your chance to stay in this elegant, historic Fredericksburg landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Victorian Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Mansion Bed And Breakfast
- Victorian Mansion Hotel Fredericksburg