“A True Spa Experience! Heavenly!”

The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek
Runaway Bay
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A True Spa Experience! Heavenly!”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

The place was a true spa and met all our expectations! I took 3 friends on a girls weekend and it was perfect. The staff was very professional and the services were perfect. They provided fruit and cheese just for us as well! Pamper yourself with any of their services. You will be glad you did!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank RBMoo

Denver, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“So sweet”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

We were in Fredericksburg for a cycling tour and several of us took advantage of the Spa. I enjoyed a Signature massage and was not disappointed. Patricia had magic hands. I couldn't have been more relaxed when she was finished. The Spa is very serene and classy. I would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2012
Kyle, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth the visit”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

The service and relaxing environment are rejuvenating. I totally recommend visiting with a partner or friend for the couples massage like we had.

Visited April 2012
Stafford, TX
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had a wonderful experience. That is despite the fact I wasn't able to get the massage I had scheduled due to an injury. The situation was handled wonderfully and the treatments my husband and I got instead were excellent. My mother-in-law had her first massage and loved it. The staff does a wonderful job and is very knowledgeable. Will go back!

Visited April 2012
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Poor service”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The woman that handled our reservation was rude. My boy friend had a facial and said he could put lotion On better. My pedicure was lame. They did not even sand the callus on my heels. Will not recommend.

1 Thank Bear4747