“An enjoyable tasting experience”
Review of Four Point Cellars

Four Point Cellars
Ranked #17 of 106 things to do in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We split the tasting, which cost $12.00 for 6 tastings. The wine was enjoyable, as was the atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The gentelmen who helped us during the tastings was very friendly and knowledgeable about the wines. If you are looking for a place to have lunch this is not a place.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stopped here on a wine tour at the recommendation of our driver. It was different since it is not a winery, but a place that sells three different wineries wine. We tasted from a list of the types of wines that we like. Sweet or dry etc. My husband took one list and I took the other so we actually tasted more than just one list. We tasted a port wine which neither of us had ever had before and really liked it. We purchased that one and one other and then some wine accessories to go along with it. The atmosphere was great. A big outdoor area to sit and relax which was nice since this was our last place and we were all tired. I would go here again. It is worth the stop.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We visited for our anniversary and were the first ones there when it opened. We got very personal service from the young man pouring and tasted several delicious wines. Definitely worth the stop!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I almost skipped this winery due to iffy reviews but am very happy I decided to stop there. The gentleman who helped me with my tastings was extremely pleasant and informative. At first, I was told I needed to select from a list of either sweet or dry wines but as I went through the list and explained my preferences, he offered several other wines he thought I would enjoy. I ended up buying a few of those along with others on the sweet list. Their Patio Sangria is especially good. A few of my friends who don't typically like Sangria have really enjoyed the bottles I purchased there. I also enjoyed tasting their infused oils and vinegars while there and purchased several.