“Lovely atmosphere! Changed my mind about Texas wines.”
Review of Four Point Cellars

Four Point Cellars
Ranked #17 of 105 things to do in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 22 April 2014

As a Napa Valley junkie, it is hard to get me to even try Texas wines. I was pleasantly surprised at the selections I tried here. The wine tasting was directed well as we relayed our personal preferences on the kind of wines we enjoy. My husband tried a red flight and I tried a mix. I loved the Texas art that was displayed here and the upscale rustic feel of this venue was quite pleasant. We actually joined the wine club AND bought 6 bottles to take with. Hmm... May be worth a try for you!

There are newer reviews for Four Point Cellars

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We split the tasting, which cost $12.00 for 6 tastings. The wine was enjoyable, as was the atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The gentelmen who helped us during the tastings was very friendly and knowledgeable about the wines. If you are looking for a place to have lunch this is not a place.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stopped here on a wine tour at the recommendation of our driver. It was different since it is not a winery, but a place that sells three different wineries wine. We tasted from a list of the types of wines that we like. Sweet or dry etc. My husband took one list and I took the other so we actually tasted more than just one list. We tasted a port wine which neither of us had ever had before and really liked it. We purchased that one and one other and then some wine accessories to go along with it. The atmosphere was great. A big outdoor area to sit and relax which was nice since this was our last place and we were all tired. I would go here again. It is worth the stop.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We visited for our anniversary and were the first ones there when it opened. We got very personal service from the young man pouring and tasted several delicious wines. Definitely worth the stop!