“Haven't been disappointed yet...”

Pasta Bella Restaurant & Bkry
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A small Family owned restaurant offering fresh Pasta done right. We Look forward to serving "Happy You."
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Everything we had here was great! Dessert was good. The staff was helpful and the manager came to check on us. It's a little strange to have the bathrooms set up right in front of tables and the waitress grabbed our plates before we finished and didn't offer to box anything up, but otherwise it was a great!

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I love everything about it. Food is great. Owner is funny. Service is good. It's cozy, quaint and romantic. We go every time we are in town!!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

The excellent waitress (Elaine) and a cozy and romantic atmosphere started our meal off just right. We loved the bruschetta, both pasta dished we ordered were great portions and cooked perfectly. The bread and olive oil was yummy and they had a great wine selection. We took our cheesecake to go and chatted with the owner Sean for a bit on the way out when he thanked us for coming in and asked about our meal. We drove back to the hotel with full bellies and smiles on our faces. We will absolutely visit here on our next trip to Fredericksburg.

1  Thank Brooks O
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Great food but the service was a little lacking. Had the lasagna and it was on the menu as Mondays Special. When I got the bill it was more than advertised special. I questioned it and was told that was a lunch only special. It was not clear on the menu...
Good food though.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My wife and I ate dinner at Pasta Bella on a recent trip to Fredericksburg. My brother had recommended a nearby restaurant. We looked in the window and it was practically empty. We went a little further, looked inside Pasta Bella, and it had only one empty table. So we went in.
I ordered the lasagna. It was very good and tasty. It was a very large portion. It came with a house salad which was very good too. My wife ordered the stuffed bell pepper and she really like it too. The staff knew several patrons which implied they were locals.
The meals were resonantly priced, the service was very attentive.
It is a block or so off Highway 290 (the main road through town) so you have to look for it.