“So Yummy and Cute”

Cuisines: European, German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Loved this place! It was recommended by the person checking us in at our hotel and we are so glad she did. The restaurant was charming and cosy. I love a restaurant whose menu changes every week, I know I'm getting fresh, in season food. The we tried 2 small plates and 1 large plate so we could try a few different things. The duck duo was the star of the meal. It was easily the BEST duck I've ever had!! Service was great, our waitress timed out our different plates perfectly and I liked the wine list. We loved sitting at the bar after dinner and chatting with the chef and bartender. We'll be back when we're in town again!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

If you don't mind a loooong wait here it is terrific ! Must be THE place to be on the weekends.
Food is good and we enjoyed the outside patio !
I have been here several times and will go back

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We sat at the bar and enjoyed meeting the owner and chef. Great beer and wine selections as well as mixed drinks. We ordered in house smoked sturgeon which was wonderful. They make their own sausages and try to use local produce. All good!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

It was Wine and Food Festival Weekend so we were expecting long waits and a lot of folks. Very pleasantly surprised with a fast seating and just really tasty meal. The venison was among the best I've ever had, it was melt in your mouth tender and so flavorful. We got several small plates and shared, and the wine was as good as the food. I definitely recommend the place. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

On a busy Friday night for Fredericksburg, our party of four was greeted and seated in a timely manner. Lovely venue both inside and out--it was a nice night so the outdoor dining made the experience even better. We shared small plates and one entree--all were wonderful but the venison entree was excellent. Would definitely go back!

Been to Otto's? Share your experiences!