Our family gathered at the Comfort Inn and Suites for a weekend gathering. The hotel is about a mile from Main Street, so we found it convenient to the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the wineries. Checking in and out were fast and easy -- I was bracing for a hassle because I arrived before the relative whose name was on the reservation, but the staff was very helpful and let us check in anyway.
Our double-queen room was comfortable and clean, with several nice touches we appreciated: a fridge, microwave, and an external sink (not in the bathroom with the toilet and shower). The free breakfast was ample, with eggs and meat and waffles in addition to the usual cereal, fruit, yogurt and pastries. The hotel has a pool and fitness center, but we didn't have time to take advantage of them.
We enjoyed our stay, but the reason I'm not giving it five stars is the price. In my book, $130 is steep for this level of hotel. We'd stay here again, but only if we got a discount.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Fredericksburg