The Saturday night after thanksgiving, my husband, 13 month old, and I were traveling from south Texas to our home in Abilene. We were tired so decided to stop halfway in Fredericksburg. Found the hotel on Expedia, and checked in. Upon arrival we noticed a few crusty white stains on the bedspread. We were pretty disgusted, but agreed to move to a different room. Once we got to the next room, we discovered our refrigerator was not working. The gentleman working front desk tried without success to repair it, but in the end brought us a box of ice to keep our baby's milk cold. He offered to discount our room, however since we booked with Expedia, this was not possible. That night we also had trouble with our ac cooling the room, as well as our toddler picking up stuff from the dirty carpet. Overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. I should have looked on this website before booking- it's got the worst ratings in Fredericksburg for a reason.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Fredericksburg