We were in Fredericksburg Feb 22-24 for our annual "girls weekend." We've stayed in most of the hotels in town over the past few years and this one was about average for this class of hotel. Our room was a standard double and was a bit small, though nice and beds were comfortable. The biggest issue we had was breakfast. They have a total of 14 chairs in the breakfast area--2 tables of 4 and 3 tables of 2. On Saturday, it was impossible to get a table and the area was crowded and cramped. You couldn't get anything without bumping into someone. We ended up taking our food back to our room to eat. The options were limited and the scrambled eggs were nasty (probably powdered). They also only have one waffle maker---not enough for the weekend crowd. The hotel was also kind of noisy, but that is usually the case in F-burg on a spring weekend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Fredericksburg