Spent one night here with spouse on recent visit. Checked in by friendly woman. Given room 300, a non-smoking two queens (they're really doubles, who are hoteliers kidding).
Room has fridge, microwave, and small sink, in addition to 4-cup coffee maker. Bathroom sink is outside bathroom. Hair dryer in room. Outdoor pool. Free wifi, but required us to log in each time we wanted to check our email, even if we hadn't left the room (that's a bit annoying).
Breakfast featured Texas-shaped waffles (plain and blueberry), yogurt, eggs, sausage, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, bananas, oranges, apples, juice and more. Great way to start the day.
Four pillows per bed (soft and firm) and the bed and linens were comfortable.
Hotel isn't on Main Street downtown, but is a short drive (or walk if you're planning to enjoy lots of adult beverages). Computer on-site, but no printer. Ice machine on each floor. Interior corridors.
Solid choice at a reasonable price in Fredericksburg. Would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Fredericksburg