La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
US$71
ComfortInn
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$67
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$126
Hotels.com
US$192
US$168
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$169
HIExpress.com
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$142
Hangar Hotel(Fredericksburg)
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesnice hotelbusiness tripin townstay there againbiscuits and gravyking suitegreat place to stayeasy accessdowntown areatexas hill countrythe breakfast areashort drivethe main streetget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2012

If all your La Quinta hotels were as good as this one, there would be no competation!
The Campbell family knows how to treat customers. A home run!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alvis-f
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We stayed in this motel 3 nights in November of 2011 as a long weekend getaway. On arrival with our small schnauzer, we had to sign a contract and not leave our pet along in the room. We did not know anything about this before arrival and since we were touring scenic Fredericksburg, it cramped us as to what we could do with a dog traveling with us. We carry our computers (3) with us when we travel and we asked for no room service. The maid came into our room regardless of the do not disturb sign and telling the front desk. The General Manager accused me of not telling the truth when I made them aware of the maid entering our room. She also left insinuations that we did not want the maid in our room because we left our pet there. I would never leave our pet in a room when order not to for fear they would harm her.

I have emailed upper management with La Quinta to complain repeatedly with not response whatsoever. The Manager of this areas name is Ziad Gharib and he will not return my calls. I called again yesterday and they are sending me a free nights voucher. I told the gentleman that I talked to that it was fine to send the voucher but that it did not buy them off. I still wanted my day in court with someone that care with La Quinta.

I am a La Quinta Gold Member Rewards person but I will stop staying in their motels if management does not show me the respect and decency to return my calls.

Larry Brown

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Larry B
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We stayed here one night while en route to another destination. We've stayed at LQ's all over the country, primarily because of their pet friendly policy. This LQ, however, IS NOT pet friendly! Upon check-in, they proceeded to charge us an extra fee - that was NEVER mentioned prior - for our dog and demanded that we sign a contract. We have never been charged extra for pets at any other LQ in the U.S. and will most definitely not ever stay here again.
The room was average, staff was rude, breakfast mediocre.
After leaving this place, we stayed for a week at the LQ in South Padre, a wonderful experience: no fees for pets and no contracts! Perhaps the Fredericksburg management should take a cue from their counterparts in South Texas.

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank IslandGirlMaritza
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I have spent many nights at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Fredricksburg Texas while serving as a volunteer at the National Museum of the Pacific War. I rate this La Quinta as an excellent place to stay while visiting the Texas Hill Country. There are events in town almost every weekend of the year. Highly reccommended.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 17 November 2011

The staff is fantastic here. The property is newer and well cared for. We chose this inn over any of the higher ranked properties in town. Why? At the #2 property the lady at the front desk apparently had more important matters to deal with regarding her personal phone conversation than my presence. No "hello" or "may I help you".
as I walked out I pass the sign that say's, "ice, $1.50 a bag" and I my thoughts go to the review of "biker friendly" and "pet friendly" oh, yeah I didn't pull up on a bike nor was I tugging on a leash, I guess I failed their criteria as a potential guest. But you know what, I am glad. Because La Quinta is a family owned and family operated business who really made us feel at home at check in and during our breakfast. We truly felt a HUGE Texas Hill Country Welcome!

Room Tip: Our room was at the end facing Wal-Mart over the pool and a clear line of sight to where our vehicle was parked.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family