Budget Host Deluxe Inn Fredericksburg
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$67
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
US$71
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$192
US$168
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$169
HIExpress.com
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$142
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$126
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2007

I don't quite have the energy to express all the ways that staying at this place is a bad idea, but I will share a few with you: mildew in the shower, overall dampness in room, screaming toilet, mismatched sheets, petrified towels, depressing interior decoration, and claustrophobia. I don't care if it's Fredericksburg and everything costs more, this place is a dump and the owners ought to be ashamed of themselves.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank imjustacaveman
Reviewed 6 October 2007

I called in May to make reservations for Oktoberfest. I called to confirm and they told me that they had me down for Sunday night, after I requested Saturday.Then proceeded to tell me it was my mistake. I desperately called around and found a room for Saturday elsewhere. When I called Deluxe Inn back to make sure they had canceled my wrong reservation they told me I had to pay for the room still as a cancellation fee. This was on a Saturday and the idiot clerk, Erica, told me that no manager would be available until Monday. I didn't even stay there but I would never recommend doing business with these people.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank Tweetworld
Reviewed 6 August 2007

During a one night stay at the crumbling motel, my wife's purse disappeared. The barely English speaking staff was horrid, the presumed Manager who refused to give us his name, threatened my wife, verbally accosted her and lied to us saying he was "calling the police" after accusing my wife of "trying to get the keys to his apartment." All my wife did was ask the person manning the lobby, an 8 year old boy, if there was a lost & found...he left and came back with a set of keys as his father (whom we then learned was the manager) burst in and began screaming at my disabled 5 foot 2 inch 110 pound wife and repeatedly sticking his finger in her face.

Fearing for our lives, I got out my wife out of the lobby and we sat and waited for the police intent on filing an assault report. Then the maid, whom we assume is the manager's wife and mother of the 8 year old who runs the lobby, told us the police weren't coming.

Trying to preserve the memory of what was otherwise a nice time in Fredericksburg, I opted for us to leave and seek relief elsewhere, via the BBB and Budget Host's main office.

I am not convinced my wife's purse was not stolen at this motel, luckily we do not believe there was anything of great value in it.

However I would tell everyone to not be fooled by the slightly lower rates, and stay at one of more established hotels or the charming B&B's in the area. Had we not been driving up for a wedding, spending a few hours in the room and then leaving we certainly would have chosen better accomodations.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple