Inn on Barons Creek
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$169
HIExpress.com
US$218
US$191
Hotels.com
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$124
Fredericksburg Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$142
US$263
Hoffman Haus(Fredericksburg)
US$222
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$540
All reviewsmain streetpresidential suitepocket doorsitting areawafflestwo blocksbiscuits and gravyfront desk staffwithin walking distancefree breakfasthot breakfastceiling fanrooms are largevisit fredericksburgpool and hot tubfamily reunionshops and restaurants
Reviewed 8 July 2011

What a lovely place to stay! I loved everything about this hotel from the squeaky clean room with a nice view of the creek to the free Texas waffle and coffee I ate for breakfast ( they had eggs, cereal, etc.) as well.

• Stayed: July 2011
linda5363, General Manager at Inn on Barons Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2011

My housekeeper is a clean freak and so are all his staff , they take pride in their work and in the hotel. In fact they take it very personally when there is a complaint (which almost never happens) and take great joy in nice comments. Your comments will make their day (it's not like they never get them they do) we just LOVE getting them . They work so hard and getting these
kinds of comments is what keeps us all GOING . Thank you !

Reviewed 2 July 2011

This was a trip with my mother and son on the way to Fort Davis, Texas. Since I am always on a budget, I was a little surprised to find a hotel at this level for the special rate of $99. The room was clean, especially the bathrooms, and spacious. The staff was welcoming and courteous. The full breakfast was also excellent. Yes, I did pay a little more than I wanted to spend but I felt safe and more secure here at the Inn instead of a more economical hotel/motel. This hotel was well worth the money that I paid.

2  Thank CFavre

Thanks so much for your kind comments, Fort Davis is a long way away , so it was our pleasure to give you a nice break from all that driving . We hope that your travels will bring you back to us again in the future. It really was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again .I will forward your comments as always to my staff and they will be as always thrilled .

Reviewed 30 June 2011

This will be our Hotel Of Choice in Fredricksburg from now on. It was the Friday before the long Memorial Day weekend, and I finally got commitments from my 4 children (all in their 20's) to come and join us in Fredricksburg. My frantic last minute search for available rooms over the holiday weekend ended when I spoke with the lovely person at the front desk. She checked with her manager, and because we were looking for 2 rooms with queen beds anyway, they arranged for all 6 of us to stay in the Presidential Suite at a very family friendly price. What a delightful family vacation that weekend turned out to be! Clean, elegant rooms and property, and very professional and knowledgeable staff. We were absolutely impressed and will be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank TexasParents

I was our pleasure I assure you to upgrade you and your family to our presidential suite.Because of the cost of the suite it is often the last room available in the hotel .So when
we can do something very special for our guests we are very pleased to do so. It is such a beautiful suite we really like to show it off.
Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

Our little family....two adults and a five year old....chose to stay here because the property met our criteria:
1. centrally located
2. pool
3. suite (or some array of two sleeping rooms)
4. clean
5. kid friendly
The hotel lived up to it's ranking as all was exactly as reported by other reviewers....staff was extra friendly....room & bath were very clean....ambient noise level was low allowing for some great sleeping....grounds were nicely kept despite the drought...parking was easy....we didn't partake of the free breakfast since there are many local breakfast places that we enjoy, however, when I saw folks eating there, they were all smiling and looking very happy....we will return and book one of the suites that are situated on the creek which looked very appealing...

Room Tip: Our room first floor backside was just great......
2  Thank pmnorris
linda5363, General Manager at Inn on Barons Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2011

I was so happy to read your kind comments. So often people only take the time to let us know how we are doing when something goes wrong . Which at this hotel isn't very often , but sadly we are not perfect all the time (but we try) . I will pass your kind comments on to the staff and
they will be very excited. This stuff is what keeps us going !

thanks again

Reviewed 26 June 2011

We stayed in one of the creek-side suites at the Inn on Barons Creek, and loved it. It was quiet and the setting is beautiful, and it is only a block off of Main Street, in a great location. The service was great. My wife also thoroughly enjoyed the "Purify Me" Spa Treatment at the Spa at this Inn. All in all, a great place to stay.

1  Thank MMurphyTX

Thanks so much for posting your wonderful comments about our hotel . We LIVE for great
comments ! Our mission in life is to make sure that everyone that stays with us loves their
stay and comes BACK of course. I will pass your comments on to the staff and as always they
will be so excited.