“Best hotel in Fredericksburg!”

Inn on Barons Creek
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Fredericksburg
“Best hotel in Fredericksburg!”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

The Inn is amazing! Melanie at the front desk was the most helpful, happy, and accommadating person at the hotel. She made our stay wonderful. The others at the front desk were not as personable, but no complaints. The grounds are beautiful, even in the middle of a drought! The spa was under-staffed and one of the therapists was not very good. One was delightful though! It was not a good facial and she was not friendly. That was the only negative of the stay.

• Stayed August 2011
linda5363, General Manager at Inn on Barons Creek, responded to this review, 30 August 2011
We so appreciate your kind comments, I am happy to hear that your stay was so great. I was
more then a little concerned about your comments about the spa . I have spoken to the Spa
Manager and she will be getting in touch with you to get specifics about what happened.
First and most important I am very sorry that your experience at the Spa did not match the
level of expectation you had experienced at the hotel . There is NO reason for this and this
issue will be addressed asap. I am very very sorry, and will make sure that the Spa manager
contacts you asap . In the mean time I want to apologize for your experience at the spa and
I can assure you that these issues will be addressed.

Inn On Barons Creek

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I could not find anything wrong here. The staff, rooms, and location in town were great! The free breakfast was very good, and everything in the room worked just right. This is the place to stay in Fredericksburg.

1 Thank OKCityJohn
linda5363, General Manager at Inn on Barons Creek, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
My staff is wonderful I know that , my department heads especially my housekeeping
Manager really get the line employees pumped up about the reviews, they take all comments
very very personally , as we all do both good and bad. Thank God we get almost no bad
comments I think most of my staff would just set down and cry, yet even the bad help us get better and better and that is how we look at it . We really care, and want our guests to feel like family when they stay with us and write nice reviews like yours. I know we try hard to deserve
them ,and we will continue to do so .

Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We really enjoyed the hotel, the room was clean and spacious, and I liked having the living room and microwave / fridge in the room. My wife and I were on a getaway without the kids, so sometimes didn't even leave the room, just kept our meals and wine in the room. When we did leave the room, almost everything we did was within a few blocks of the hotel. Will definitely return.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Thanks so much for your comments, we think so to ! It was our pleasure to have you here with
us and we look forward to having you come and visit us again soon. It really is a great location
walking distance to so much in the city , the Museum of the Pacific and the local shops and
restaurants. Thanks again,take care and see you again soon we hope

Reviewed 16 August 2011

For the price, these days I expect HD flat screen TVs. I stay here when traveling to Fredricksburg with friends and family. The breakfast was good and the staff is always friendly. Good service but I'm expecting major upgrades to the TV for the price.

• Stayed August 2011
linda5363, General Manager at Inn on Barons Creek, responded to this review, 17 August 2011
Thanks for you comments, we do have very nice rooms and they are certainly larger then
any others in town. The price of the rooms is very competative with the market especially on weekends and we are the premier hotel in the city with out a doubt . We do have flat screens
in many of the rooms but not all. The capital budget for next year will continue to put flat screens in all the rooms. I do so appreciate your comments, comments such as yours
help us improve and just get better , hope to see you again soon .

Carlsbad, NM
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We have stayed here numerous times and will continue to return.
A couple of tips to management:
Housekeeping needs to make sure all trash is emptied before new guests arrive
Be sure to vacuum/clean under bathroom vanities
Our bathroom shower curtain shower was missing, but the problem was solved in a timely manner.
The breakfast is always good.
Front desk staff are A+
The main problem is that the weekend ends too soon!

Room Tip: Little more detail to emptying trash, debris under bathroom vanity
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Thanks for coming back again and again, oop's the shower curtain in your room was being washed that is why it was missing, we do a lot of special cleaning all the time, my Housekeeping manager almost had a heart attack when he found out that someone had been checked into the room. He expects his rooms to be perfect and they are for the most part thanks to his hard work and the hard work of his staff.
Loo forward to seeing you again soon .

Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We splurged on the Presidential Suite. This has to be the most wonderful Suite in the whole town. It was beautiful, spacious, elegant and very clean. Perfect for a Family. The Staff was professional and attentive.

Room Tip: The Presidential Suite was perfect for a family. It was huge and allowed privacy with each bedroom a...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Thanks you for your wonderful comments, they are what keep us going. The staff is very
proud of what they do and I am very proud of them . We do hope that you able to visit
us again soon , look forward to having the opportunity to serve your hotel needs again .
very soon ,until then take care.

Belton, Texas
Reviewed 11 August 2011

What a difference it made by going one block off of main street Fredericksburg! This place has everything we needed for a fun "girls trip". All employees were extremely friendly and eager to help with any questions we had, the complimentary breakfast couldn't have been topped by any restaurant, and the pool was wonderful! But, what really gave The Inn on Baron's Creek 5 stars is that there were NO SMELLS. Yes, none. The rooms and hallways were so clean - not cleanser clean (they can smell "chemically" - just good old clean. My bed/pillows/linens were about the best I have experienced in my stays away from home. And my spa experience was amazing - I received the BEST massage and facial I have ever had!!!
We will be back and I highly recommend you get your friends together and make some memories!!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms overlooking the creek - beautiful view and sound of morning song birds
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
What a wonderful trip getting away with all your girl friends, I would kill to have the time to do
the same thing. We are so happy you chose the Inn On Barons Creek for your get away .
We are proud that we were able to live up to your expectations , we look forward to see
you all again.