“The Best Hotel Experience”

Inn on Barons Creek
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The best hotel experience. I visited Memorial Day Weekend 2014. The staff was awesome and attentive to my needs. Upon I arriving I didn't know what to expect as I was told my room was around the corner. Thinking it was Motel style when she directed me to my room I was furious and upset. They went the extra mile to make me feel safe and comfortable. The room was a cottage. So cute! Oh my, it was very nice! Having never stayed in a cottage before.

Room Tip: Pick the cottage room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our summer 290 Wine Trail tour was fantastic, we had a lot of fun. We had a suite, with a hot tub, overlooking the Baron Creek. The room was spacious and very clean; the bathroom was even better with a showerhead that NASA must have invented (lots of pressure). I must also mention the staff.....I had a minor medical emregency and the staff went beyond their call of duty to help me even though it was the middle of the night and they were getting off shift. Thank you so much for the care you show your guest.

Room Tip: Book early because they will sell out. Great place.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendell S
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Love the hotel and staff very friendly which make the whole difference from other places. I would rebook here everytime I come to visit Fredericksburg. Only suggestion have a military discount, Gary was great and gave me a good rate and I appreciate that being military with kids, wife and I don't get out much due to money.

Thanks again,

Spc Guevara

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We booked our reservations late on aFriday evening (June 6, 2014) for arrival about midnight that night. The young lady that did our reservations was so friendly and sweet. We have a big pickup and trailer and she assured us we would have a place to park it. When we arrived, great customer service and a perfect and safe place to park the pickup and trailer. When we arrived at our room...PERFECT. We will definitely be back and stay "creek side". Breakfast was wonderful.

Major plus is we stayed in one of the "Creek Side Suites". This room was amazing with it's rocking chairs, outdoor seating by the river and close to the pool and Spa.

Really enjoyed out stay.
Vicki
Sweetwater, Texas

Room Tip: Very centrally located to the downtown shopping area but off the beaten path.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki B
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Great staff, lovely large rooms with comfortable beds, nice sized pool and hot tub, and a good breakfast served in the morning. Very nice location just off Main Street, and it was definitely within a comfortable, shirt walking distance to all the attractions. We were only disappointed that we couldn't stay another night! Definitely will be going back.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We spent two nights here and were very impressed. Room was comfortable, clean and in good shape. The bathroom had all the amenities and water heated quickly. The breakfast was EXCELLANT and absolutely worth the stay. It is difficult to make eggs for a buffet setting but the cook for the most part succeeded. The second day they may have been slightly overcooked but still good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barneyboy53
KammieR, General Manager at Inn on Barons Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. It sounds like you had a good time while in Fredericksburg. I am so happy to hear that we part of that. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Fredericksburg!

Kammie Robertson

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I highly recommend the Inn on Baron’s Creek as the place to stay in Fredericksburg TX. I planned a business meeting at this hotel for about 20 people and Gary Trumet and his staff went above and beyond to accommodate our staff with all our wants and needs. Everyone enjoyed their stay immensely. They loved their room and all commented how nice the breakfast bar was. For lunch and dinner we all enjoyed walking to nearby restaurants which is why this hotel was such a good choice – so convenient to main street Fredericksburg. The staff also loved the beautiful area behind the hotel with the large trees and to be around the natural habitat proved to be a nice place to take a walk. We all felt safe and relaxed during our stay and all want to plan a return trip with family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Laura G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your group's experience with us. It sounds like Gary along with everyone else did a great job in taking care of you. We are so happy that it was a winner for you as well. We look forward to seeing everyone with their families in the future.

Kammie Robertson