This little motel on Hwy 16 was very comfortable. The room inside was comfortable with very soft comfy bed with comfy bedcovers. It is economical and has a cafe that is rated very highly as a part of the motel. We will stay there again. Fredricksburg was hopping this weekend and was totally beautifully decorated with Christimas cheer! I hope to go back before the holiday season is over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Hill Country, surrounded by wineries, the Sunset Inn & Suites is a true hometown original. The owners take pride in the rich Texas heritage that has long been a part of this small town. Clean, comfy and cozy, our quaintly decorated rooms are just what one needs for a great night's rest. Tim and Donna, our General Managers, take pride and care in operating this property and give great attention to detail. We are a pet friendly facility with a small fee. Our on-site laundry room is clean and convenient. Another plus - you can park right in front of your room! So please, stop in, say hello and take a peek at our rooms and relax in on our patio. You won't be disappointed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Sunset Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Inn Motel And Restaurant Hotel Fredericksburg
- Sunset Hotel Fredericksburg