This was my first trip to Fredericksburg. We went on a holiday weekend. Our stay at the Sunset Inn was most pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable. The property is located a very short drive from the center of town. I was extremely pleased with my stay and the price was very affordable. When I return to the area I will not hesitate to stay at the Sunset. A restaurant just across the parking lot makes getting a good meal convenient.
The only thing missing is a pool. If you are like me traveling in the heat of the summer you want a place to cool off. But, overall my stay here was great. Meet some very nice folks also lodging at the Sunset during my stay. Lots to do and see in the area other than shopping! Be sure to check out Enchanted Rock! And don't forget Luckenbach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Hill Country, surrounded by wineries, the Sunset Inn & Suites is a true hometown original. The owners take pride in the rich Texas heritage that has long been a part of this small town. Clean, comfy and cozy, our quaintly decorated rooms are just what one needs for a great night's rest. Tim and Donna, our General Managers, take pride and care in operating this property and give great attention to detail. We are a pet friendly facility with a small fee. Our on-site laundry room is clean and convenient. Another plus - you can park right in front of your room! So please, stop in, say hello and take a peek at our rooms and relax in on our patio. You won't be disappointed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HRS, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sunset Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Inn Motel And Restaurant Hotel Fredericksburg
- Sunset Hotel Fredericksburg