I used it as a base from which to do some riding in the Hill Country Labor Day weekend. Nothing fancy, no amenities to speak of, but reasonably priced, quiet, and away from the more crowded parts of town. Just what I was looking for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Hill Country, surrounded by wineries, the Sunset Inn & Suites is a true hometown original. The owners take pride in the rich Texas heritage that has long been a part of this small town. Clean, comfy and cozy, our quaintly decorated rooms are just what one needs for a great night's rest. Tim and Donna, our General Managers, take pride and care in operating this property and give great attention to detail. We are a pet friendly facility with a small fee. Our on-site laundry room is clean and convenient. Another plus - you can park right in front of your room! So please, stop in, say hello and take a peek at our rooms and relax in on our patio. You won't be disappointed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sunset Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Inn Motel And Restaurant Hotel Fredericksburg
- Sunset Hotel Fredericksburg