By choice, my wife and I stay primarily at Hampton Inns when traveling across country. This Hampton was pretty much on par with many others in which we have stayed..clean (except for some mold on the caulking of the shower door), comfortable and quiet with good amenities EXCEPT no refrigerator or microwave and no morning paper. The latter we have found to be near standard at other Hamptons. With more and more travelers carrying small coolers with them, nearly all motels of Hamptons class now provide refrigerators and micros. Come on Hampton, get with the program! Admittedly, our room was much larger then many we have experienced in our travels..enough room for a full size refrig, freezer and a dozen micros. But then, we were only paying $134 /night "because this is a tourest town" and you can't expect everything!
To be fair, this was a nice Hampton in keeping with that found nationally. Overpriced, but nice. On future trips to Fredericksburg, I would recommend other venues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg hotel is located in the heart of Fredericksburg and offers easy access to many popular attractions including the National Museum of the Pacific War and the Plaza of Presidents. We offer free breakfast and complimentary WiFi along with a clean and comfy room and friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg