“wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

this artist is one of if not the very best with nature art. His work is very well know and there are some of his original works on display. None of it is cheap, but it all seemed fairly priced for this artist. one of our family members has an original piece.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank charlest156

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cool Texas Gallery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stumbled into to this gallery just walking around with my daughter passing some time, and I was really taken by how well this artist portrayed the Texas that I have always known. Growing up in rural Texas, I had a great time just looking at these paintings and appreciating the landscapes and Texas way of life that these awesome paintings portray. I even found a great little painting for my office. I highly recommend popping in here if you are in Fredericksburg, or if you are decorating a room or office, then this is your place.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Anthony S
San Antonio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must stop for Art lovers and visitors alike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have visited the gallery several times and have one of their prints hanging right here at my study desk. They have a great variety of "Texas" landscape paintings, wildlife and how you envisioned Texas in the early 1900's ( originals and limited edition copies). The staff is most helpful and there is something for everyone. Just off main street.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank LGBB
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beckendorf Gallery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

What a great gem in the heart of Fredericksburg! This is a must for those who love art and especially those that love art that represents Texas!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jeff D
Alamo Heights, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Texas Hill Country art”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Excellent gallery- we really enjoyed browsing the artwork on our trip to Fredericksburg. We were there on a day they had wine and cheese and it made a nice afternoon even better. Don't miss the Beckendorf Gallery if you get to Fredericksburg.

Visited March 2014