“A Complete Delight....Sad to leave.”
Review of Hoffman Haus

Hoffman Haus
Ranked #9 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Spent June 27-30 at HH for my cousin's wedding. We stayed in one of the "Quad" cabins (#21) and absolutely loved it. A beautuful, good sized living room with our "hidden' kitchen and beautiful furnishings; a big, private bedroom w/comfy beds (very comfy which truly impressed us) it too, had beautiful furnishings. A great bathroom that had plenty of room for my husband and I to get ready at the same time without being in each other's way. Breakfast is a treat, as is the mini-fridge stocked with water and various juices.
I met Courtney and Shonda, along with other members of the staff that were simply amazing. They treated us like old friends. We spent quite a bit of time on the big porch outside the main "Hall". It was a great gathering place to have a glass of wine (or two) and visit with friends and family who traveled from all over to celebrate the wedding.
Last but certainly not least....please visit Gabi at the on- site Day Spa. As someone who takes my massages seriously, Gabi is the BEST. We sure kept her busy! She was so accomodating to all of us. Again, simply the best!
My husband and I plan to visit again in the fall and I'm already planning a girl's trip. If you are thinking about a get-away...HH is the place for you.
We promise you won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Leslie W, Owner at Hoffman Haus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you all for leaving such kind posts. This past wedding weekend was one of the best and everyone who stayed with us just seemed to get into the spirit of Hoffman Haus. With coolers of drinks on the front porch and comfortable rocking chairs in use it was a fun relaxed two days of celebrating a darling couple!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My daughter and I enjoyed a mid-week getaway at HH. I have stayed at several B&Bs in the Fredericksburg area, but this place surpasses them all--in all categories: decor, cuisine, amenities, atmosphere. Their hospitality was impressive, and our room was lovely. The owner and staff were friendly and happy to answer our questions. I look forward my return stay---right after I convince my husband to take me.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Katie D
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We were traveling and tasting along the 290 hwy wine trail and decided to spend the night in Fredericksburg. Sooo glad we found HH. Upon arrival, we met the sweetest receptionist. Breakfast is not to be missed, delivered in a picnic basket right at 9am. The bed was super comfy. And a cookie is waiting for you. FYI: everything closes down in Fredericksburg around 5pm. except restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank life-trippin
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We stayed in one of the cabins on this property for a friend's wedding. Amazing. Excellent stocked kitchen, comfy bed, nice furniture. The cabins were built in the 1800s but have been modernized. The wedding and events were great.

Breakfast is delivered each morning in a picnic basket. When we told them we had to leave earlier than the breakfast on our final day, they delivered it the night before.

Room Tip: Check their website to pick from the different houses and cabins.
1  Thank J M
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Hoffman Haus is a great little B&B in Fredericksburg Texas, about an hour drive from San Antonio. A deceptively large property, there's a mix of standalone cabins and other rooms. Attentive, but not intrusive staff. Good breakfasts with outstanding and clean rooms. Recommended for anyone looking for some quaint Texas charm in this area.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank SBfromNJ
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I spent last weekend with 13 of my friends at the Hoffman Haus for my Bachelorette weekend. The place was phenomenal. The set-up and layout were perfect for our group. Everyone enjoyed hanging out on the porch as guests trickled into town. Every room was so cute and unique. The breakfasts were of the quality you would pay for at a restaurant. On the 2nd night some of us moved into the Farmhouse (wasn't available Friday night). It was a perfect communal spot for the whole group as it has a large kitchen, dining room, living room and front porch. All weekend long many girls kept commenting on how they couldn't wait to bring their husbands back to HH. I don't even want to think about what my bachelorette party experience would have been like somewhere else as the Hoffman Haus was PERFECT! Not a single complaint in any way possible. Surpassed all expectations. Great rooms, beautiful setting.

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Hoffman Haus is a wonderful, wonderful B&B! This past weekend a group of 14 women gathered to celebrate the upcoming marriage of one of our closest friends and we had the most lovely time and much of that is due to HH. The staff was over the top wonderful and gracious. They allowed me to use the porch of the main hall as a welcome and staging area. They printed off maps and highlighted guest rooms. They met every need, including a gluten free breakfast. The offered to bring breakfast to the Farm House on our last morning there to gather as a group for departing brunch, we took them up on the offer and 4 ladies arrived at the door at 9am with basket after basket of yummy goodies. I really can't say enough about the gracious staff (thanks Flora!). We had a wonderful time and I will be back (with the girls for another girls weekend and with the hubby for a romatic getaway)!

1  Thank CBM8911