Econo Lodge
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$169
HIExpress.com
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$146
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$131
Fairfield Inn
US$218
US$180
Fredericksburg Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$142
Orbitz.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$124
Travelocity
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$126
Travelocity
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$63
All reviewsgerman pastrieslocal bakeryroom was cleanwell worth the stopcontinental breakfastsized poolaffordable place to staybudget staywonderful germanin townsmall fridge and microwaveowners liveolder propertyfresh pastriesmain streetdressing areafort worth
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My family and I were here on a business trip with our company for the trade days weekend. Donna was an amazing hostess and front desk clerk. I am not sure of her position there, however she made our stay quite wonderful and answered all of our information as we were not able to pull into town until after 11pm that night. We had our reservations set for many weeks, and unfortunately could not get there in time. She helped us to settle in and was just a joy to deal with. My husband and I decided that we will definitely stay again and recommend it to everyone! It is very very clean and although it is an older establishment, we slept well in the quietness and the comfort of this Econo Lodge. The prices are good and the staff is knowledgeable, plus there is a great Mexican restaurant across the street. Many things to do in Fredericksburg, but this is the place to rest your weary head while visiting.

Randy & Cindy Gonzalez
Your Cozy Comfort
www.yourcozycomfort.com
Fort Worth, Texas

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This location has everything we need at a value price. They allow pets. They also have smoking rooms. Hot tub. Clean rooms, wonderful staff always happy to see you. We plan to stay here as long as they will have us. We will be using this wonderful facility several more times this year. Yea!!!

Room Tip: Choices are the thing. You can get the room you want almost every time. Just be smart and call early to get just the room you want. This site is very popular.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The room was updated very nicely; it was exceptionally clean and spacious. Of our 6k mile journey across the country, this was the absolute best value of all the motels that we visited. Staff was courteous and helpful, and the town was adorable with shops and art galleries. Breakfast pastries were delicious!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gerry B
Reviewed 12 November 2011

First room they gave us was smoking. The staff was able to get us a non smoking room. It was a handicap room and smelled terrible. It smelled like a nursing hospital. A mix between crap and old staleness. Comforter had holes in it and bed was the most uncomfortable matress I have laid on. Sleeping outside would have been a step up in every aspect. Booked through hotwire so no refund. Worth cutting our losses and finding another hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank Flamebo
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I've stayed in this Econo Lodge several times in the past couple of years and have thoroughly enjoyed my stay each and every time, as has my toy poodle who always tags along! Cleanliness is a key factor in regards to which hotels I return to and this establishment has never let me down. There are always clean towels in my room and on my multiple day stays the room is totally remade for my convenience. The hotel staff is always very friendly and helpful in recommendations around the town as well as solving problems as they occasionally inevitably arise. The breakfast is fabulous! Every morning they bring in fresh pastries from a local bakery downtown and they are to die for! There is also, fruit, juice, coffee and hot chocolate(my fave). The motel is very close to everything in town, which is another big plus. Also, there is a great pool and hot tub, perfect for my summer or winter stays. I would recommend this place to everyone and can't wait for my next stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo