“Love the Olive Garden, salad and bread sticks are the best.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #30 of 123 Restaurants in Friendswood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The Olive Garden is a chain restaurant with a lot of good choices. If you are not on a diet and really hungry do the tour of Italy. They have menu items off and on where you can order one meal and take one home which is great. The soups here are also very good. If you have never tried them do it.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

It's been about two years since I've visited an Olive Garden and I have to say that the prices seemed higher, the upsell was stronger and the choices were heavily reliant on white sauces and lots of cheese.

However having said all that the service was great and the pasta I had was tasty. A little more than I thought it should have been.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We like Olive Garden, especially the breadsticks and the unlimited salad. We were there on a Sunday after church and it was good!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The first what is coming to my mind when I am hungry is an Olive!
The prices are good. The food is yummy. The service always an excellent.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch when travelling with colleagues. Very accommodating staff and patient with us when deciding what to order. Recommended