“Wow, not what it used to be”
Review of Randy White Hall of Fame BBQ - CLOSED

Randy White Hall of Fame BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Wife doesn't care much for BBQ and I've been wanting some bad! Stopped by here yesterday to get some. Used to be one of the better ones. Asked for a chopped sandwich, but it was closer to sliced. DRY!!! OMG, I haven't had a BBQ s/w this dry in years. And a lil tough as well. Even with sauce. I wanted a side too but when I looked up and saw the prices of the sides I decided not too. And when I told some friends the costs of sides the next day they thought I was exaggerated. Sandwich price was ok, but wow, not the sides.
I was really let down. It had been quite a while since I had been here but was hoping for better.

There are newer reviews for Randy White Hall of Fame BBQ

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

We went to our favorite BBQ restaurant and experienced the all you can eat Friday... Wow, what an experience, we had to be carried out after all if the ribs, sausage and brisket. Need to rest a week .

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Randy White's BBQ is my favorite BBQ place in the Dallas area. Their meat is always tender and tasty and their BBQ sauce is very good. They have a great selection of side items to choose from. I recommend the "Manster Special" for a great value deal. My family and I eat there at least once every two weeks.

When I have business associates in town, I like to take them to Randy's. They have ALWAYS raved about the food and atmosphere. Even though they had to change locations a few years ago, they re-created much of the look and feel of the original old building.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Loved the BBQ meat. Rolls was a little hard. Vegies was just ok. Wish we had picked the food up and taken home to eat because of the smoke smell. I had a headache due to smoke smell.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I totally love barbecue restaurants. I think I have sampled the fare of more than 100 different BBQ restaurants over the years.. I love Randy White's restaurant in Frisco. The food is always great, the serving size generous, the rolls are worth making a special trip.
When I have business associates in the area, I always take them there so they can sample the flavors, aromas and decor. No one has ever left the restaurant hungry or without raving about it. One of my guests ordered a take out meal so they could have more that evening in their hotel room.
Simply said - superior to others.

1  Thank RWandCW