“Good Luck getting your room cleaned if your staying more than one night.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good Luck getting your room cleaned if your staying more than one night.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Ive stayed at this property multiple times before and never have I had this problem. If you stay more than 1 night, you will not get your room cleaned. I went 3 days without a housekeeper even entering my room. I also overheard multiple other guest bringing up the exact same issue. There were even days when the "included" breakfast was not there or barely there. The front desk was good and they tried to help me in any way that they could, but maybe they just need more room cleaning staff or something. I dont know why this place has gone 180 degrees all the sudden, but i wont be bringing my business here anymore. Its sad, this used to be such a good place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mario B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Allen734S,

Thank you for this valuable feedback. We did not have our best foot forward during your time with us as the service you experienced is unacceptable, whether or not we were short staffed. Please give us an opportunity to win your business again as we are the same hotel you have come to enjoy during your visits to Frisco. If you could kindly contact me at your convenience so we can discuss further.

Mario

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

What a great stay, the front desk personnel was courteous and so helpful. After arriving to our room, my husband asked for a cup of coffee but when I went to make it the coffee maker and the basket didn't match, I contacted the front desk and their maintenance man brought us a new one. We had the King Suite with a balcony and lots of room. The room was clean and had plenty of towels and a very comfortable bed. Since my husband is working in that area a few days a week we will definitely be back. Also the convenience of three restaurants just across the parking lots is also a great draw.

Room Tip: The King Suites have a balcony and were the same price as the doubles.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mario B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Hello Sassysas1955,

Thank you for staying with us and the great feedback you had about your experience here. I apologize about the coffee maker situation but am glad our team was able to take care of this. I'm grateful you enjoyed yourself here while in Frisco. We hope to see you again soon.

Mario
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I used hot wire to find a room in the Plano/Frisco, TX area. This hotel came up as a 3 star. The Published rate on hit wire was $130 plus...the hot wire rate was mid $40's. This is not a $130 plus night hotel. That being said it is great value at $40-$60 a night. The room was clean, a little outdated, it is safe, plenty of places to eat in the area. They did not refill the coffee from the previous day but I called the front desk at 4 am...they answered the phone and the gentleman brought it to my room...great service! Would I stay here again...yes for the same rate but anything higher no.

Nashville, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed here on October 9, 2013 in room 108. This is a no thrills place but is clean and the bed was comfortable. The best part of the stay was the GREAT shower head! The location is ideal. There is everything from restaurants to shops to entertainment all on the same street. I would not stay here with kids as there is nothing in the place to entertain nor would I come here to be romantic. Next time I am on business in Plano/Frisco, I will stay here.

Room Tip: Find a three star on Hotwire.com in Frisco and this is the hotel that you should get.
Macon, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Employees were very friendly and attentive. The rooms and common areas were clean and spacious although a little worn. The Inn is convenient to restaurants and shopping. It is about 5 minutes from the Westin conference center so it provides a much less expensive, although, still comfortable alternative if you are attending a conference or working in the area. I had a lot of work to do and the desk and lighting met my needs well. Plus, I had no noise or other distractions.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel over a weekend with a reasonable rate. The check-in was quick. The room was larger than a normal hotel room, and the room was clean and well made up. I stayed on the top floor and water pressure was good for the shower. There was a minimum of noise I could hear from the hall. The bed was comfortable. The only issue I had was difficulty in connecting to the wi-fi from various parts of the room. Overall, a good stay for the price, and I will stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Really good stay for the money. Wonderful hot breakfast (scrambled or boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, muffins, juice...)!! We paid $80 for this great place. Near lots of stores and Fieldhouse USA (athletic complex).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family