“Great experience with room and staff!”

Comfort Suites Frisco
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My co worker and I are staying intermittently for 3 weeks and the first week, I stayed in a spacious suite on the backside of the hotel. Excellent experience. The second week, both my co-worker and I each had a suite facing the front toward Dallas Pkwy and while she enjoyed her room, I lacked restful sleep since I could hear 18 wheeler's roving past the hotel. I felt as though I was in a traffic nightmare all week. Meanwhile, my co-worker enjoyed her sleep. Upon my 3rd return, I requested a room on the backside and Salvitore was awesome and I had a wonderful week of restful sleep. So if you sleep light, request a room on the backside.
Breakfast is hot. Seasoned eggs are not the greatest. Waffle maker is awesome. But there's a great selection of breakfast foods to start your day off.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side. Fourth floor level is good too.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2011

This property is conveniently located just off the frontage road on the East Side of the North Texas Turnpike. I read somewhere that the property is two years old, but it has been maintained and is in an immaculate condition.

The amenities are excellent. There is WiFi that seems as fast as my connection at home. The morning free breakfast is a big hit, and is generally well attended.

Right off the check in area, there is a little store with a Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream freezer--which is amazingly cold on a hot summer's day, and is one of the hits for me. A pint of HD Vanilla always makes a day better, doesn't it?

Another hit is the fact that the a/c units actually cool the rooms. During my visit, it was as warm as 109 degrees F, but the room always stayed at 73.

Friendly check in staff and an enjoyable visit make this a "must return."

Room Tip: I'd request an eastern exposure suite.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I travel to Frisco often and have tried most of the hotels. This is by far the cleanest, best run, and most hospitable hotel I've experienced. The staff was courteous and provided a complimentary Wall Street Journal. The wireless internet was super fast which has been a struggle at other places. I also really like the large exercise room and resort-like pool/spa. Every room is a suite with a couch and flat screen television. I've stayed here 5 times and have never been disappointed. I'll be back again in a couple weeks!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2011

NEVER STAY AT A HOTEL WHEN THE LIGHTS OUTSIDE DON'T WORK. Bad stay, tried to talk with the so called manager guy there. Didn't get a warm feeling for him. Ask the front desk later when the GM will be in, they didn't know. Breakfast was good. I was there to scout out this place for my company. I have heard good things about this place in recent months, but something has changed. Oh well were very happy at our new place!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank youngandgood
Reviewed 25 May 2011

My family and I stayed here for almost 2 months while relocating from Ohio to Texas. Our choice in temporary stay could not have been better. The staff is the friendliest I have ever come across, not just to my wife and I, but also to our kids. The pool was always sparkling and the rooms were always spotless. Business travelers were given the same quality treatment. It's location is in the heart of everything. To summarize, if you are planning a trip to the Dallas area, you cannot do better than Comfort Suites on Frisco Square.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank jrosevitamins
Reviewed 28 April 2011

The staff is perfect, the room is perfect, checkin/check out, perfect. The room was quiet even while having the room next to the elevator. This hotel is within walking distance from the soccer fields.

I will be here the next time I'm in the area!

Room Tip: Lot's of dining options near by.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Trader1109
Reviewed 24 April 2011

Stayed here for business while attending an event.

GOOD
- Free Hi-Speed Internet
- Free Wall Street Journal at counter
- Free Breakfast Buffet (slightly above average continental breakfast)
- Free Evening Snacks on select days (including free Beer!!!)
- Very friendly and cheerful staff
- Nice modern, good sized flat screen TVs in room
- Clean and no issues

POTENTIAL CONCERNS
- Did not receive bill under my door similar to co-worker (I am in their frequent stay program)
- Had a small issue with my bill at the end of the stay and the girl checking me out did not know how to correct. She took down my info and promised to send me corrected bill. A week later, this did not happen, so I called again and was promised to receive corrected bill. 3 days later had received nothing so called again and was told I will receive corrected bill. I never received the corrected bill, but the amount was corrected the next day.

Overall, this is a nice location near the stadium with lots of restaurants. Amenities are good, people are friendly, and I would likely consider staying here next time.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business