“Excellent Customer Service from Sandy Hitchcock & Adrian Chavez”

Comfort Suites Frisco
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Frisco
Houston, Texas, United States
“Excellent Customer Service from Sandy Hitchcock & Adrian Chavez”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We were visiting relatives in Little Elm, TX and looking for a clean hotel w/ reasonable rates (a difficult combination to find). We'd already refused a room at another hotel because of terribly smoky smelling rooms. We stopped at this hotel because we'd stayed there the previous time in the Dallas area. We asked for a room for that night and the next. Sandy Hitchcock was the sales manager on duty. She told us she had a room for only one of those two nights. What she so graciously and kindly, did, however, was to call friends at other area hotels where she knew we'd be pleased with the price and accommodations if they had an available room. She secured a room at another hotel that was actually nearer our relatives and at an excellent price. Since we'd already been to a "dive", we were especially pleased with the other hotel and accommodations (for which I'll write a separate review). Please consider checking out this Comfort Suites and ask to see if Sandy Hitchcock is available. She'll go "above and beyond" to give you the best service she is able to. NOTE: the other employees (including Adrian Chavez) there are also excellent in the service they provide.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Greetings!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be of service to you and your family during your most recent trip to Frisco. My team and I are passionate about providing exceptional experiences for our guests when their travels bring them to our hotel. We were all very grateful for your feedback and enjoyed reading your glowing review. We look forward to your next trip to Frisco and this great hotel.

On behalf of Sandy, myself and my entire team, thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you very soon.

Best Regards,

Adrian M. Chavez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Waco
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We have only praise for our recent stay at Comfort Suites in Frisco, Tx. The rooms were clean, fresh and quiet. The staff was very quick to respond to our needs, and placed us in rooms convenient for minimal walking due to health issues. We have family in the Frisco area, so this was most convenient, and will certainly have our repeat business for years to come. Many thanks to all!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your most recent stay at this hotel. My team and I are very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay. Our highest priority is the satisfaction of our guests, and we are glad to have met this goal during your stay.

We truly appreciated your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Plano, Texas
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My family and I stayed here in order to watch the July 4th fireworks. Every request for a room location was met. Very friendly staff, great pool for the little ones, mine are ages 6 and 2. We over slept and missed the breakfast, but it smelled good. LOL Rooms are nice with plenty of room for 4 people. Great staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience recently here with us. My team and I take great pride in providing exceptional experiences for our guests, we are delighted to hear we accomplished this goal with you and your family.

We truly appreciate your business as well as your loyalty to the Comfort Suites brand. Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of further assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 July 2013

On a recent trip to Dallas, we stayed at the Comfort Suites in Frisco, TX.
We booked two connecting rooms for our family. It was clean, comfy and great customer service.
Beds were great and big screen tv. Coffee in the room plus a very nice breakfast for guests in the AM. We loved having the micro and refrig in each room.

David, at the Desk, gave us a great suggestion for dinner. We had such a good experience,
we just stayed in FRISCO and never needed to go into Dallas.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for sharing such great feedback regarding our hotel. We strive to provide great service to all our guests, my team will be pleased to hear about your recognition of their hard work. I am also very pleased to read that all our great amenities along with our service met your every need.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you for your business and loyalty to the Comfort Suites Frisco.

Best Regards,

North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Hi Adrian,

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Comfort Suites-Frisco. This was our fourth time staying at your hotel and we have never had any problems. In fact, your rooms are perfectly laid out and very well-furnished. I would never want to stay anywhere else for an FC Dallas match and look forward to visiting you again many times in the future!

Please thank Sandy for all of her help in securing us a room. She has a wonderful personality and I am very thankful that I called when I did. Otherwise, we probably would have cancelled our trip and looked forward to another time when FC Dallas would be playing.

Thank you for inquiring about our stay and many thanks to you and your staff for the outstanding service!

With much appreciation,

T Burks

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay. My team and I enjoyed reading about how much you enjoyed your stay. It truly does mean a lot and helps motivate us to keep doing what we do. It will be a pleasure to also share your feedback with Sandy, she is an asset to our hotel. She will also be happy to read your comments.

Again, thank your for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed 3 June 2013

King Suite for two nights. Plenty of room with two queen beds and sofa. The hotel was quiet despite hoards of kids. Apparently very convenient for sporting and outdoor concert venues, not so much for shopping. We chose the hotel for combination tripadvisor reviews and pricing.
Both were spot on.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
ft worth
Reviewed 28 May 2013

First, the location was perfect for the FC Dallas game, which is why we were there. The room was a nice size, and the beds were comfy.

Unfortunately, I got the heebie geebies from walking across the big wet spot in the middle of the carpet. It was not by the bathroom, or a/c, so...? I called down to ask, but got no response, and there was nothing obvious leaking. I had to wonder, but lets face it hotel floors are not the cleanest place to be in best of times, so I tried not to think about it. Then I stepped into the shower, and right about eye level on the shower curtain was a big reddish stain. There was no obvious metal anywhere nearby that would have rusted, so all I could think was ewww. Then I got out and looked at the mirror which was foggy because the vent did not work. In addition there was a big party sticker stuck to the mirror and partially peeled off. Really, its not that hard to take a sticker off a mirror, this just seems lazy to me.

The sheets seemed clean, and there were no bad smells, so it was not totally awful, but really I expected better for the price I paid.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family