“Home of FC Dallas!!!”

Comfort Suites Frisco
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Clean hotel, easy access to The Interstate, sports venue and shopping and restaurants. the breakfast was very good and while there were many guests in the dining room, it seemed to flow well so not much waiting which was nice. The team members were friendly and the General Manager sent a note of thanks asking for suggestions which I found very professional, thus earning my loyalty and business. You will love the new bedding- it is not only comfortable but quite classy. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Hello,

It is with much gratitude that I read your review regarding your stay. We take pride in exceeding our guests exceptions, we are very pleased to know your enjoyed your stay. We are equally grateful to read that we will see you again down the road. We look forward to being of service to you again very soon.

Warmest Regards,

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Frisco

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The only thing that kept me from rating this hotel 5 out of 5 is its need for renovations. The paint job in each of the rooms I've stayed in was scary. Other than that the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast provides a decent variety and is above average. The best attraction is the pool for kids. I have stayed at this location 3 times while visiting family. We always stay here when in Frisco. The only advice I would give with regards to the service is that they have a front desk person and a back-up for when that person is gone. I wasted a lot of time this last visit on waiting for a front desk person to pay for my coke.

Room Tip: Every room I've stayed in was good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for your business as well as your time to submit this review regarding your recent stay. My team and I understand that our success is based on the satisfaction of our guests. With this in mind, we will utilize your feedback to review our operation and make any necessary changes to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for being our guest, we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed recently as a party of Six who were in town to watch the FC Dallas v Stoke City Match.

The hotel was the perfect location, next to the stadium and a number of restaurants.

Would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review regarding your stay. I am pleased to read your glowing remarks about this hotel. We truly hope to see you again very soon.

Best Regards!

DTID!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel, because we were attending a soccer game on a Sunday evening. The soccer stadium is located behind the hotel, so we were able to walk to the game. My husband and I enjoyed the hotel, and the staff was very courteous. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. My team and I look forward to hearing from our guests about the job we do here. We take pride in the service we provide so reading your review brought us great joy. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and we truly look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Go FC Dallas - DTID!

Regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2013

My family enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Upon arrival, we noticed that lobby was clean and better yet smelled clean. Staff was helpful at check-in and found us a lower rate when we inquired if there was anything better available. The breakfast options far exceeded our expectations and they were tasty too (just the sausage was a bit salty). The beds were heavenly...very comfortable. Overall we had a good experience and will definitely stay again when we travel to the area.

• Stayed: August 2013

Greetings,

Thank you for being our guest, and for sharing such amazing feedback. Our back of the house staff work so hard to maintain this property, I am glad to read your recognition of them. It will be a please to share with them, as I know it will be very well received. Thank you for your business as well as your loyalty to our brand. My team and I look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We checked in on a Friday evening for a wedding we were attending the next morning. We noticed walking by the pool that there was constant screaming and looked to be wall to wall people but didn't think much of it except that I wouldn't be swimming that night. After getting to the floor the halls were full on screaming kids unattended by adults. We got in the room and I plugged by cell phone in the lamp with an outlet to charge it and make a call. A few seconds into my call a spark flew and ran up my cell phone and all power was lost. I threw the cell phone down and called the front desk. After a few minutes someone came and said they would have to find the power box and they would be back. After about 45 minutes with no air or lights the power comes on. The person came back and looked at the outlet. It had been taped with electrical tape before so they knew it was broken. He said sorry I will fix your rate upon check out. I told him about the screaming kids and he said they could ask them to be quiet but an adult does not have to be with children.Screaming went on till midnight.Upon check out they refunded me $20.00. I was shocked and given a fire hazard room and treated like it was no big deal and they said they felt that was fair. No one ever ask if I was OK. I stayed here because of the trip advisor rating and am so sorry we did. It wasn't the refund that was upsetting it was the rude customer service. Will never stay at a Comfort Suites again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your review, I truly appreciate your feedback as well as your time. It is with regret that I read about such an experience at my hotel, and I express my sincerest apologies. My team and I work hard to give the best possible customer service to our guests, it is unfortunate we failed at this goal with you during your stay. I have met with my leadership staff to evaluate and modify our procedures on how we handle unruly guests so these occurrences are better handled in the future. In addition, I have stressed the importance of a safe and secure room to my maintenance team, and I have no doubt they will ensure our rooms are at their best. I do not expect this response to make up for said experience, but I hope it will show that we your feedback is important to us.

Again, I thank you for your feedback and I truly hope you will afford us the opportunity to earn your business in the near future. Please also feel free to contact me directly if I may personally be of further assistance.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We were visiting relatives in Little Elm, TX and looking for a clean hotel w/ reasonable rates (a difficult combination to find). We'd already refused a room at another hotel because of terribly smoky smelling rooms. We stopped at this hotel because we'd stayed there the previous time in the Dallas area. We asked for a room for that night and the next. Sandy Hitchcock was the sales manager on duty. She told us she had a room for only one of those two nights. What she so graciously and kindly, did, however, was to call friends at other area hotels where she knew we'd be pleased with the price and accommodations if they had an available room. She secured a room at another hotel that was actually nearer our relatives and at an excellent price. Since we'd already been to a "dive", we were especially pleased with the other hotel and accommodations (for which I'll write a separate review). Please consider checking out this Comfort Suites and ask to see if Sandy Hitchcock is available. She'll go "above and beyond" to give you the best service she is able to. NOTE: the other employees (including Adrian Chavez) there are also excellent in the service they provide.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Greetings!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be of service to you and your family during your most recent trip to Frisco. My team and I are passionate about providing exceptional experiences for our guests when their travels bring them to our hotel. We were all very grateful for your feedback and enjoyed reading your glowing review. We look forward to your next trip to Frisco and this great hotel.

On behalf of Sandy, myself and my entire team, thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you very soon.