“Extraordinarily poor customer service on the phone”

Comfort Suites Frisco
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Frisco
Renton, Washington
“Extraordinarily poor customer service on the phone”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I didn't even book this hotel due to the extraordinarily poor phone customer service. On hold for most of 15 minutes without a reservation. Lots of excuses, but no real service. The front desk reservation clerk and the manager provided poor service.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Greetings,

It is with much regret that I read your comments concerning a recent interaction with my team. My team and I take great pride in showing the utmost courtesy to all those who contact our hotel, especially prospective guests. I assure you that I will look into this situation further to ensure that any issue is handled accordingly. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you would like to add any additional information.

Adrian M. Chavez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
province of quebec
Reviewed 24 October 2013

very nice hotel to stay in,it`s very clean and the staff is very nice,we felt welcome.The breakfast which is included in the price is very good and with a good variety.The free internet worked perfectly.The indoor swimming pool was great.A lot of restaurants nearby with a good variety of food.I recommend Rudy`s just out of the parking lot.But not very much to see around,it`s a good 30 to 40 minutes drive from Dallas and DFW airport.The beds are extremely confortable.I really recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: back rooms are less noisy because of the Interstate in front
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello!

Thank you so much for being our guest. I am honored that you took the time to provide feedback that lets me know that my team is taking great care of our guests!

We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Regards,

Frisco, Texas
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Adrian, you and your staff did a great job. We spent all day moving from Dallas to Frisco on July 12. By 8pm, we were in our new home and exhausted. With no energy to begin the unboxing process, we found sanctuary in your hotel. The accommodations and staff were all great. We are most appreciative and will certainly recommend your establishment to all our visiting family in the future.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you!

My team and I appreciated the opportunity to be of service to your and your family. It truly was our pleasure to have you all as our guests. We look forward to taking great care of your family as they visit you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Clean, basic, good access with interesting restaurants close by. No issues with the Internet, my bill, etc. Is it 5 star? No. But you won't be disappointed. Basic breakfast, reasonable rates. FC Dallas soccer stadium is literally in the parking lot. Try NOLA restaurant at Frisco Square.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Thank you for your business and for choosing our property as your home away from home.

Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Clean hotel, easy access to The Interstate, sports venue and shopping and restaurants. the breakfast was very good and while there were many guests in the dining room, it seemed to flow well so not much waiting which was nice. The team members were friendly and the General Manager sent a note of thanks asking for suggestions which I found very professional, thus earning my loyalty and business. You will love the new bedding- it is not only comfortable but quite classy. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013
Hello,

It is with much gratitude that I read your review regarding your stay. We take pride in exceeding our guests exceptions, we are very pleased to know your enjoyed your stay. We are equally grateful to read that we will see you again down the road. We look forward to being of service to you again very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The only thing that kept me from rating this hotel 5 out of 5 is its need for renovations. The paint job in each of the rooms I've stayed in was scary. Other than that the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast provides a decent variety and is above average. The best attraction is the pool for kids. I have stayed at this location 3 times while visiting family. We always stay here when in Frisco. The only advice I would give with regards to the service is that they have a front desk person and a back-up for when that person is gone. I wasted a lot of time this last visit on waiting for a front desk person to pay for my coke.

Room Tip: Every room I've stayed in was good.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Greetings!

Thank you for your business as well as your time to submit this review regarding your recent stay. My team and I understand that our success is based on the satisfaction of our guests. With this in mind, we will utilize your feedback to review our operation and make any necessary changes to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for being our guest, we hope to see you again very soon.

Kenilworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed recently as a party of Six who were in town to watch the FC Dallas v Stoke City Match.

The hotel was the perfect location, next to the stadium and a number of restaurants.

Would certainly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review regarding your stay. I am pleased to read your glowing remarks about this hotel. We truly hope to see you again very soon.

Best Regards!