“Great place to stay!”

Comfort Suites Frisco
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have only good things to say about my stay at Comfort Suites Frisco Square.

I stayed there for 3 days while taking a Security class not too far away. It was a problem-free stay. The service and all the amenities were above my expectations. I took advantage of the shuttle each day to get to a class and back again. The drivers were always on time and very polite.

It was one of the best hotel stays I have experienced in a very long time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel for business meetings. Lighting was poor in room for reading. It was 3 table lamps and one floor lamp. Had a room facing the freeway, very noisy. Not for light sleepers. Also there is a large neon sign in the front the lights up the room at night. Room not very dark for sleeping. Asked front desk for another room but they are booked for soccer tournament. All front desk staff was nice and room was beautiful, but this hotel is more of a family/soccer type. Not for business travelers.

Room Tip: Rooms away from highway may be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Hello,

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We strive for excellence in all we do, I regret to read we did not meet this goal during your stay. We will use your feedback to ensure we address any issue your reported that can be immediately fixed. We are very grateful for your business and the opportunity to be of service to you. Please contact me directly at the hotel if there is anything I can do to afford my hotel the opportunity to earn your business on your next visit to the Frisco, TX area.

Thank you again for your business as well as your feedback.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Everyone was really helpful and I felt very welcome at Comfort Suites in Frisco. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The pool and spa are great! A nice surprise. Breakfast area was very clean and didn't feel crowded, the tables were spread out. Nice breakfast, too. I was a bit worried about noise when I realized that the hotel was adjacent to the Tollway, but my room was nice and quiet. Excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank bestnanaever

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear that my staff is taking such great care of our guests. I am also happy to read that our hotel and amenities met your every need.

We truly appreciate your patronage to our hotel and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We had terrible tv reception, but once requested, it was fixed so we could watch the tv. I asked them to fix the "non-slip" strips in the bathtub, they said they would (because there was not enough there and what was there was half stuck down) - it never got fixed. I slipped and then had to make sure I was standing at the back of the tub. This was hard because the handicap grip was at the front and I am only 5 feet tall. Should have been fixed. The cleaning crew did a very good job keeping our room clean but the fragrance they sprayed (or vacuumed with) was overwhelming and caused an allergic reaction. Thankfully, I had Benadryl with me.

Room Tip: too expensive for the noise level, too many young people playing in the hallway after sleep hours.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Greetings,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and for this reason, we conduct an extensive maintenance check on all our rooms on a quarterly basis . We also train our staff to ensure they notify the proper personnel if does not meet our standards on a daily basis. We will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

My hope is that you would stay with us again in the future so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I didn't even book this hotel due to the extraordinarily poor phone customer service. On hold for most of 15 minutes without a reservation. Lots of excuses, but no real service. The front desk reservation clerk and the manager provided poor service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Greetings,

It is with much regret that I read your comments concerning a recent interaction with my team. My team and I take great pride in showing the utmost courtesy to all those who contact our hotel, especially prospective guests. I assure you that I will look into this situation further to ensure that any issue is handled accordingly. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you would like to add any additional information.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

very nice hotel to stay in,it`s very clean and the staff is very nice,we felt welcome.The breakfast which is included in the price is very good and with a good variety.The free internet worked perfectly.The indoor swimming pool was great.A lot of restaurants nearby with a good variety of food.I recommend Rudy`s just out of the parking lot.But not very much to see around,it`s a good 30 to 40 minutes drive from Dallas and DFW airport.The beds are extremely confortable.I really recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: back rooms are less noisy because of the Interstate in front
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you so much for being our guest. I am honored that you took the time to provide feedback that lets me know that my team is taking great care of our guests!

We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Adrian, you and your staff did a great job. We spent all day moving from Dallas to Frisco on July 12. By 8pm, we were in our new home and exhausted. With no energy to begin the unboxing process, we found sanctuary in your hotel. The accommodations and staff were all great. We are most appreciative and will certainly recommend your establishment to all our visiting family in the future.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you!

My team and I appreciated the opportunity to be of service to your and your family. It truly was our pleasure to have you all as our guests. We look forward to taking great care of your family as they visit you in the near future.