“Terrible Service”

Add it.
Dodie's Cajun Restaurant
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We was looking for some "great" cajun. I had not read the reviews and visited Dodies 2 times. There will not be a 3rd time. The food is OK, however the service ( as I have now read several times on the web) is not good. The bar staff are the absolutely worst. It would seem that the 'regulars" sit on the far end of the bar ( by the register and most of regulars are friends of the staff) which tends to keep the staff on that end and ignore the rest of the patrons. Our 2 times there, it would seem to have that high school mentality. Lots of gossip between the staff in front of the customers. This place needs a total mgt change as well as service staff.

1  Thank Dave F

Reviewed 4 August 2013

If you are looking for a real Cajun Restaurant, you may want to stick with Razoo's! Dodie's is trying hard, but overall, they are average at best. I had the Jumbalaya and it was very mushy. I have many other negative comments, but I will be nice :)

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I loved their catfish, best i've ever had. Service was good. Rice& beans were delicious. I left happy.

1  Thank Violet B
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Overpriced, service poor, had a dry plate of fish so asked for bread with my rice and they charge for regular bread?? Food always lacking at this location

2  Thank cabotravelor
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Service was excellent and food as good as any in Louisiana and I lived there