“Golf course only review - Excellent”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stonebriar Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: 18-hole Championship Layout Offers A Challenging Round Of Golf In A Scenic Setting.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Played in a corporate charity event at the Stonebriar in April 2014. This was a big tourney and we occupied both the Fazio and the Country Club. I played the Fazio and only have high praise for it. For the 2nd week of April, I'd say that the course conditions were well above average for the North Texas area. The layout was fun and challenging. Almost all holes had lots of great shot value and were aesthetically pleasing. Greens were fair but challenging nonetheless (sloping and fast, but not tricked-up). The scores for the event were lower on the Fazio versus the Country Club. I have played the Country Club in the past as well. The CC is a little bit more "residential" than the Fazio. If I were in the market for considering club membership in North Texas and my major interest was golf, then I'd check out Stonebriar. I also think this would make a great overnight resort stay with a golf package.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I spent a few days here recently as a guest and greatly enjoyed it.

Plenty of options for the sporting person with gym,great golf course and tennis plus a fine clubhouse. I enjoyed finding a quiet corner at times to have a coffee & take in views from the bay windows.

Finally there's a decent cigar on premises too - which I also liked !

Certainly if I lived here I'd be glad to be a member

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My Nephews wedding was held at the country club.. Absolutly a beautiful place to hold an outside wedding overlooking the golf course and beautiful inside rooms for the reception.. It is hard to describe how beautiful it is.. It is a must see for anyone interested in have a wedding on site..

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have eaten with my family many times at thier Special Buffet nights and also at the Easter Party. Most times we have been dissappointed with the quality and service. One young waiter was awesome, the rest were not attentive at all. Wish I could remember his name, Blonde kid, great attitude.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Last weekend I had the opportunity to visit the Stonebriar Country Club for my cousins wedding and the club house was wonderful. The food was great and plentiful and the drinks generous. The only thing I noticed (being someone that pays attention to details) is the centerpieces on the table. They were 3 ft. tall arrangements that were set on top of a glass base and the bowl that the flowers were set in still had the price tags and a few other white tags on the bottom and when you sat down at the table, you could see them very plainly through the glass base. Remember "the devil is in the details"!