The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Omni Frisco Hotel(Frisco)
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf courselegacy grillplay golfpro shopround of golfroom servicesilver foxlate checkoutstandard roomstarbucks coffeeminute drivegreat bedgreat poolopened the doorself parkingshops at legacyrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2008

I just got back from my stay at the Westin Stonebriar and I would give it high marks. Due to my SPG status, I was upgraded to an Executive Suite and I must say the room was spacious, well decorated, and comfortable.

Room service was always fast (under 30 minutes) and delicious. The fitness center is better than I expected and better than most other Westin’s. I would recommend this hotel and look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2008

my mom and i booked this hotel for a birthday weekend with only one day's notice.
got a really great rate of $130.00 a night.
the property is beautiful.
would have given them an excellent except for the noise. only down side was that the rooms are not as quiet as i would have liked, but we stayed on the first floor. you can hear when the room above or to the side of you turns on their water. other than that was a great stay.
the room was so clean. the bathroom is beautiful. the shower head is a double shower head. my mom liked it so much she wants to buy one for her house.
the bed was beyond comfortable. linens were excellent.
huge flat screen tv in the room made for great lounging in huge comfy bed while watching tv.
the staff was excellent. they remembered my name the whole time i was there.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2008

I stayed at the Westin Stonebriar for a business conference. I was unfortunately caught up in the Amer Airlines MD80 issue and was stranded for an extra night. If you have to be stranded this is an excellent place to be!! The staff was always friendly, prompt, helpful, and genuinely concerned. The room was exceptional and the bed was among the best I have ever had. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2008

I got a good deal (~$130 after tax) for labor day weekend. For the price I got at this hotel, it was awesome. The beds (2) were queen sized. The plasma tv was fairly large...36-42". The bathroom was clean. The lobby is huge. There was free internet through a room with two or three computers, and a laser printer that prints for free. I didn't try out the bar and restaurant, but they didn't look that bad. The pool was great, but got a little crowded with all the people sunbathing and hanging out. The weight room is decent, but I think they can always be better and have better ventilation. Parking was free if you didn't use the closer valet area. In all, I would describe this hotel as elegant, relaxing, and roomy.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2008

We stayed at the Stonebriar Resort just one night, but I wish we'd stayed longer. The place was peaceful, and I enjoyed relaxing by the fire browsing through the books on their shelves. Everyone, from the valet to the concierge to the pro shop staff, was courteous and helpful to us. Notably, the hostess at the restaurant was very patient with our son and ran the train (that runs around the Christmas tree) almost to his heart's content.

Our room was large and overlooked the hotel grounds, which provided us with a lovely view in the morning. Our room contained 2 comfortable "heavenly beds," a desk, sofa chair, plasma tv with on-screen guest services (such as for ordering room service), and a mini-fridge. The room also had operating windows with a faux balcony, a large, elegant bathroom, and fluffy robes in the closet.

For recreation, they have a nice pool with a bridge over the center and small water slide at the end, ping pong table, putting green, weight room, golfing (of course), shopping, and various restaurants and bars. There are also other very nice restaurants within walking distance, or the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle there or to nearby shopping areas. We ran out of time before we could finish exploring all the hotel had to offer, but we are definitely staying here again if our travels bring us back this way. Highly Recommended

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family