Great outdoor options: large pool, hot tub, bocce ball, putting green.
The rain shower was a nice touch.
The staff for the most part offered exceptional friendliness other than the incident I will mention in a minute.
The Starbucks coffee was good.
Room was nicely appointed for a two queen room, but wouldn't say it was exceptional.
My husband is diamond status with Hilton and also a high level with Marriott as he travels a lot. A friend of his has been encouraging him to try the Westin/Sheraton options so we did this one trip. He called to get free internet as he always gets that with Hilton and Marriott properties because of his status. They did give it to him, but the person he spoke with said something in the vicinity of "Hotels of this caliber do not typically offer free internet service." It felt very demeaning to him. The funniest part was that when we picked up our USA Today in the lobby we accidentally picked up some group's flyer and it had a free internet code for their party listed.
We lived in Frisco, and this is a great location, though I think the hotels right at the tollway and 121 are the best choices location wise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the North Dallas suburb of Frisco, The Westin Stonebriar offers a rejuvenating haven away from the rigors of travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel Frisco
- Westin Stonebriar Hotel
- Westin Frisco
- Westin Stonebriar Frisco Texas
- The Westin Hotel In Frisco Tx
- The Westin Stonebriar Resort
- Frisco Westin