“This is our spot”

Ranked #24 of 438 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Mexican
“This is our spot”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great place to hang out especially during the nice weather. I like being on the patio while we have our happy hour time. Food is great Margarita's are better. Sometimes the service can be a little slow.

• Visited May 2014

“OK FOOD.....BAD SERVICE”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I took my daughter here for a daddy-daughter lunch last year and I must say I was disappointed in the service I received. Our waiter didn't come take our drink order until 10 minutes had passed. The restaurant wasn't even busy at the time. Then we ordered out food and it took a good 25 minutes to get our food. And to top it all off I caught one of the people on the wait staff eating tortilla chips out of a bowl that they eventually took out to the restaurant patrons. If you do decide to check this restaurant out please pray over your food and I hope that you receive better service that I did.

Visited October 2013
Frisco, TX
“'Meh'-xican food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Nothing really special for me at this place. Plenty of seating, and a decent selection to choose from. Only been for lunch, and all three times, I've come away feeling like I should have tried harder to convince others to remove this from our list of options. Hear their margaritas are good.

Visited September 2013
Plano, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TexMex”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great food, best and biggest bowl of tortilla soup in Texas; service is always good. Texmex with a hint of authentic flavor from Mexico!

Visited March 2014
“What A Nice Surprise”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We were so pleased about the great food and awesome margaritas. The chips were thin and crispy. The salsa had just enough heat to it. Then the best part, the brisket enchiladas. I have never enjoyed a dish at a mexican restaurant as much as I enjoyed those enchiladas! The brisket was smoked and shredded to perfection, wrapped in flour tortillas topped with white queso.
If you have room left, try the sopapillas. They are 20 bite sized treasures served with honey. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited April 2014