“Yummy food but exceptional service!”

Casa Rita's Mexican Grill
Ranked #24 of 425 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Mexican
McKinney, Texas
“Yummy food but exceptional service!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Very nice restaurant with a great atmosphere. Food was good, not the best Mexican food out there. However, I had my gender reveal dinner here and the server was exceptional!! He brought out my cake right away along with the plates before I even had to ask. He was very polite and even other staff asked us if we needed anything else. Great service!

• Visited May 2014

“This is our spot”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great place to hang out especially during the nice weather. I like being on the patio while we have our happy hour time. Food is great Margarita's are better. Sometimes the service can be a little slow.

• Visited May 2014
“OK FOOD.....BAD SERVICE”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I took my daughter here for a daddy-daughter lunch last year and I must say I was disappointed in the service I received. Our waiter didn't come take our drink order until 10 minutes had passed. The restaurant wasn't even busy at the time. Then we ordered out food and it took a good 25 minutes to get our food. And to top it all off I caught one of the people on the wait staff eating tortilla chips out of a bowl that they eventually took out to the restaurant patrons. If you do decide to check this restaurant out please pray over your food and I hope that you receive better service that I did.

Visited October 2013
Frisco, TX
“'Meh'-xican food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Nothing really special for me at this place. Plenty of seating, and a decent selection to choose from. Only been for lunch, and all three times, I've come away feeling like I should have tried harder to convince others to remove this from our list of options. Hear their margaritas are good.

Visited September 2013
Plano, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TexMex”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great food, best and biggest bowl of tortilla soup in Texas; service is always good. Texmex with a hint of authentic flavor from Mexico!

Visited March 2014