“Good burgers and shakes.....”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #90 of 436 Restaurants in Frisco
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,642 helpful votes
“Good burgers and shakes.....”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

The burgers are juicy and full of flavor. The shakes are thick and delicious. The fries are okay. Service is good and the place is always kept clean. I have had mostly positive visits to SB with only 1 trip that ended with a burger that was not up to par. Overall, a good burger in a nice atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank AlexanderDelarge

Frisco, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nasty”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The burger was great in the beginning,but now the burger r just to greasy and there red plate was just nasty I had to ask for another plate,That's the one in Frisco TX, ,When I want a good burger I have to travel to the smashburger in Plano off the tollway

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good Burgers and fries...”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I ordered a regular burger and fries. The burger was tasty, but I do no care for the type of pickles they use. The burger meat fell all to pieces and was messy eating. Fries were okay. Service good. Not my favorite, but better than a lot of burger places.

• Visited September 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Burger's and Chicken Sandwiches PEROID .”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I am a small girl weighing 117lb and I can eat an entire burger and half the fries from there ...there food there has NEVER disappointed me . I LOVE THERE FOOD !! cute guys that work there too ;-)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ana R
Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“Good Hamburgers”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The Smash burger is a good burger and the fried sweet potatoes are one of our favorites. We have visited another Smash Burger and this one is somewhat the same as far as the interior. Plenty of free parking. The meat was tasty and the bun was fresh. We will be stopping by again.

• Visited July 2012