“Best location to do anything”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I was overly impressed with this embassy. The staff was great. We got an early check in. So convenient to get coffee or sandwich right in hotel lobby. All shopping is right here. Shuttle can take you anywhere. Cannot wait to come back to Dallas just to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed 28 February 2013

I stay here often for business when in the area. The staff is very friendly and each time "welcome me home." The suites are spacious and clean. The free breakfast buffet is plentiful although closer to 9am they can run out of things. I have tried many items from their room service menu and this is the only area they are lacking in--food is only adequate.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We, as a family of 4, travel frequently. We are in the Dallas area at LEAST once a month, if not more. We have stayed in multiple hotels in this area, and would probably not stay here again. We booked this hotel for the location, the reviews, and the pool. That being said, the location was GREAT for what we had planned for the weekend. The pool was COLD. Our kids are 9 and 5, and they even had a problem with it! Trust me, that is saying something! The maintenance man that was walking around the pool area was EXTREMELY nice and helpful!

The room set up was pretty standard for an Embassy Suites. The room cleanliness was not. The sofa was thread bare and looked like it should have been replaced long ago. The carpet "baseboard" along the floors was FILTHY! The bathroom was adequate and clean!

The complimentary drinks and snacks were appreciated! Breakfast was great! The front desk staff was very friendly!

All in all, it was just ok. We wouldn't completely avoid staying here again, but we wouldn't make a point to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank InOurHappyPlace
owner1156, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. We have also addressed the issues with the pool! I do appreciate your nice comments regarding our maintenance staff. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Rich Lundt

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Nice hotel, great location across the street from mall. Good breakfast included with room fee, but the best part was the staff at front desk, so nice . We will stay here again when we go to Frisco. We would love to go back when there is a baseball game next door.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Recently stayed at the Embassy Suites in Frisco for a meeting. This is a really nice Embassy Suites and the service and staff were excellent. Noticed it even had its own spa. The room was comfortable, although laid out a little differently than a lot of Embassy Suites. That could have been because I was in a corner. The room was very quiet. The only minor complaint was that my pillows were all lumpy, but I am sure had I called and asked for another pillow I would have gotten one. The front desk help was outstanding. I would have loved a make-up mirror in the bathroom, but not a big deal. The hotel is close to the Shops at Legacy, and multiple companies and other facilities and is easy to locate. I recommend this property if you are traveling in this area.

Room Tip: My room was on the 5th floor on the southwest corner and was very quiet and comfortable. Had some so...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2013

What an excellent place to stay. The customer service just "wowed" me. I was really impressed that the front desk knew my name and when ever they saw me they addressed me by my name. Caprice, Farhan and the manager (her name escapes my memory) were great. The free breakfast and the happy hour was like "wow". Thanks for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Stay here when in town for business.
Staff always go out of their way to make your stay pleasant.
Rooms not changed much in the 3 years I've been staying here and some could do with a refresh- however they are always clean and tidy.
Free breakfast, free managers happy hour, shuttle to work and wifi included... with a spacious room. Does exactly what it says on the tin!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
#10 of 17 in Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Region: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Price Range: £92 - £213 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco