“Predictable big conference hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
d
“Predictable big conference hotel”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Modern conference hotel with large comfortable suites, lost in a wilderness of malls and parking lots. Perfect if your conference is there; can't imagine why anyone would stay there otherwise. Nicely run, clean, friendly staff. Strangely the wifi connections were virtually useless during my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a chance to enjoy many of our amenities and wonderful service. Our team takes pride in caring for our guests and appreciates your comments. I am sorry the internet service did not work as well as it should have. I can assure you, we will address this issue. We hope to see you again soon!
Rich Lundt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel went far beyond the initial expectation and made my stay very nice. The staff was more than accommodating and the rooms very very clean. This hotel staff has been very well trained and were extremely polite and welcoming. From the wait staff to the front desk, no disappointment here.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the very nice review of our hotel. Your detail gives a great description that can be so helpful to other travelers. We are always looking for ways to add an extra touch to make our guest's stay a little more special. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!
Frisco, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this Embassy Suites. The location is wonderful, as it is in the middle of a shopping mall, convention center, and minor league baseball stadium. The hotel staff is extremely nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is that the internet was too slow. If you are looking to stream video, you might want to look for a different hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always gratifying to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Norman, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel because it was so close to IKEA. My mom had never been and she really wanted to go while we were in Dallas. I was able to get to IKEA in no time and then come right back for dinner. The food was really good. Breakfast the next morning was amazing and I liked how big the room was. I could still get a dew work things done in the next room while my mom slept.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the very nice review of our hotel. Your detail gives a great description that can be so helpful to other travelers. Thank you for noting our great location as well as the wonderful suites every guest receives! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!
Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The trip was great. The staff was friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make me feel like a guest. They helped me arrange activities and cab fare and shuttled me over when they could. I've been to other places where they just give you an address but then leave the logistics to you. Great staff.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Our team always does a great job making each guest feel special! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Denton, Texas
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed two nights over the weekend. Overall we very much enjoyed this hotel. The gentleman at check in was friendly, efficient, and helpful. The elevators were very quick and always available. We then go to our room, which was a non-smoking king corner suite. It was spacious and clean. I enjoyed having a suite so we could watch movies in the living room and eat our Cowboy Chicken delicious delivery order at the dining table. Leftovers could be saved in the convenient mini refrigerator and reheated in the microwave. The Front Desk Manager was always so kind and smiled at us whenever we passed by in the lobby. Whenever we needed extra items sent to the room(towels, soap, dishes), they were quick and friendly about it. The breakfast was busy each morning but very tasty, diverse and plentiful. However, I do have a few complaints to help the staff to be aware of that occurred during our stay. The bed was as hard as a brick. It caused a lot of back discomfort during this stay for me. Maybe they need new ones? and the binder of hotel information on the desk stated that there was floral services through the concierge and when I called down to the Front Desk, they were clueless as to ever having that service. This is unacceptable. Also the in-room telephone ringer was unnecessarily loud and annoying. But again it was a decent hotel for the value paid and we would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel.
I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us and we want you to know we appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize that the beds were not up to the standards that you have come to expect from an Embassy Suites Hotel.

I do appreciate all the positive comments and will make sure to share them with my team. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve product and service.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Richard Lundt
Mabank, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Poor sleep quality and lacking adequate A/C to cool room. Very noisy room facing Convention Center as they threw items in the dumpster at 1:00am in the morning. Housekeeping tried to enter room after midnight with pillows and blanket thqat I never asked for. At checkout the Valet brought me a car that wasn't mine and then tried to act like I didnt know what I drove there in.

1 Thank James L
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
We sincerely apologize for the poor level of customer service you received during your stay at our hotel. We understand your frustrations and are addressing them with the appropriate members of our staff. We hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Rich Lundt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 17 in Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Region: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco