Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My overall experience at Embassy Suites was very good and I would recommend staying there. My experience was due to being a member of a church convention and it appeared that the staff was overwhelmed with us but they did their best and reacted beautifully.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Our team always does a great job making each guest feel special! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Rich Lundt

Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The room was clean and the cooling system was very good I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing use of conference rooms as it was convenient to walk to the meetings each day of my stay. Breakfast was excellent!!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the very nice review of our hotel. Your detail gives a great description that can be so helpful to other travelers. Thank you for noting our breakfast as well as the wonderful suites every guest receives! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We enjoyed the special rates for our convention. The breakfast was free with the stay and included an omelet bar. The fitness room was excellent with a nice selection of machines and free weights and benches.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a chance to enjoy many of our amenities and wonderful service. Our team takes pride in caring for our guests and appreciates your comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I only stayed here because I had to for business (a convention in the same complex). But with costly and slow Internet and only average accommodations, it's not really worth staying there unless necessity dictates. You can find other average hotels nearby for less money.

1  Thank Lydia I
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate all the feedback we can get, as it helps us in our ongoing efforts to improve product and service.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We travel with a small service dog and mobility scooter. Staff did all they could to help with parking our trailer. Our service dog was accomadated without hesitation. We always prefere Embassy Suites because the extra services (breakfast and Managers reception) round out our stay by reducing the hassle factor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always gratifying to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Overall a very good Hotel. Staff is helpful. Furnishing in the suite was a little worn (sofa). Great venue for business. A little to far away from the airport (20-30 mins.). Not many resturants to choose from. Great minor legue baseball park next door.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. I do apologize that the sofa was not up to the standards that you have come to expect from an Embassy Suites Hotel. We appreciate all the feedback we can get, as it helps us in our ongoing efforts to improve product and service.
Again, thank you for the comments.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I am a true Hilton fan. So much so that I am a Diamond member. For my son's graduation I decided to use points so that my family could come and share in the big day. Some of my family members stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Lewisville. For my favorite nieces I wanted them to have a full experience so I used points to reserve their room at the Embassy Suites. They checked in late because we were busy celebrating the big day the night before. We went up to the room and to our surprise we have a wonderful view of the baseball stadium. The problems: hair in the bed and on the phone. The biggest issue was the fact that the wallpaper had been poorly repaired using duct tape. As a diamond member I expect the best rooms since I have spent so much money with the company. I only write reviews if I have an exceptional experience or one like this one. I was so embarrassed. The assistant manager for housekeeping came up and was so wonderful in having the bed redone, the phone wiped down and told us she was working hard to get the housekeepers to wear hair nets. Good luck! To date, 5 days later, I have yet to hear from the General Manager. The asst housekeeping manager could not repair or speak on behalf of the engineering department to correct the "duct tape wallpaper". She did offer dinner the next day, (my family was leaving the next morning) and she even offered bath salts. That was truly a great offer. The issue is a room in need of such repairs should not be in the "stock" to be occupied. I can't imagine what else could have been wrong which was not visible to the eye. Frisco Embassy, I truly expected more and surely a call from the GM who ultimately has the responsibility of the quality of his/her hotel. You can bet that I will be asking for all of my points back for such a poor quality room. I left the Marriott hotels because of this type of service. Looks like I may be trying Starwood or the Hyatt next.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Patricia L
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.

Kind Regards,
rich.lundt@jqh.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
#10 of 17 in Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Region: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Price Range: £92 - £215 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco